Raw water

Larry of the Lawn

This has been a very enjoyable thread to read.  The ridicule is so richly deserved.  Reminds me of dumbasses I would charge $100 for an eighth.  You give them some story about the weed emanating from the slopes of Nepal.  They know it's bullshit, but their entire livelihood is based upon ridiculous credulity, so they go along.  Best money I've ever made.

Yes, this is a fun thread to read!  I'm getting a big kick out of the ads on the left of my screen right now!  They are ads for "Melnor Quick Connect Raw Hose Connector with Water Stop" (WTF is "raw hose"?!  Scratch that, I probably don't want to know!) and "RAW Silica 2 oz.".  People will pay $8.95 for 2 oz. of sand, basically?!

Well, if you're trying to sell something just slap the word "Raw" on it, amirite?

Also, my only question right now is if that "Melnor Quick Connect Raw Hose Connector with Water Stop" will stop Raw Water?  If so, I'll take a gross!:P   

39 minutes ago, Prince of the North said:

Well, if you're trying to sell something just slap the word "Raw" on it, amirite?

Raw, organic and artisanal are the magic words.  Though to be fair organic might have actual requirements to use that label, but artisanal and raw definitely don't.  

18 hours ago, TerraPrime said:

I have a raw hose in my pants... 

Thanks for the million-dollar idea! Raw, organic, artisanal NaturaLube! Why trust your hose to anything but what Nature intended? Guaranteed to have a vaguely mild sweetness, a nice smooth mouth feel, and nothing that overwhelms the flavor profile.

Creating a KickStarter campaign posthaste!

6 minutes ago, The Great Unwashed said:

Thanks for the million-dollar idea! Raw, organic, artisanal NaturaLube! Why trust your hose to anything but what Nature intended? Guaranteed to have a vaguely mild sweetness, a nice smooth mouth feel, and nothing that overwhelms the flavor profile.

Creating a KickStarter campaign posthaste!

I think it would be less profitable than you'd think as the sell of body fluids and body parts is very regulated.  Even make believe things like souls can be problematic.

11 minutes ago, Dr. Pepper said:

I think it would be less profitable than you'd think as the sell of body fluids and body parts is very regulated.  Even make believe things like souls can be problematic.

I'll just structure it like sales of breast milk. Besides, it's raw and organic; what could possibly go wrong???

Honestly, I don't know why more men don't sell their sperm.  It's such a simple process.  Sperm banks can charge thousands for the frozen stuff.  Many women would easily pay $100 a pop.  You jizz in a cup every day and you have $3000.  Increase that by jizzing in two different cups each day and selling it off to two people.  That's a pretty good side business.  Would still be good even if you only did it a few times a month.

I’m vetting investors for my new Aquarium Maintenance/Hydroponic Raw Water venture.  I’ll be offering various flavors including Amazon Basin Black, SE Asian River Bottom, and a whole line of African Rift Lakes.  Now with added mulm!

PM me for paypal instructions.

1 hour ago, larrytheimp said:

There's some research place in Medford, MA, that was paying $50 a sample for your poop.  A friend of mine did this a few times.  They only accepted like 25% of applicants though, your shit had to have the right bacteria in it.

thanks to raw water, my production capacity has increased almost almost 6 fold, so profit margins are way up! 

58 minutes ago, dr. thicc president said:

thanks to raw water, my production capacity has increased almost almost 6 fold, so profit margins are way up! 

I shudder to imagine reviewing that Profit & Loss Schedule.

Or even worse, product inventory.

10 minutes ago, The Great Unwashed said:

I shudder to imagine reviewing that Profit & Loss Schedule.

Or even worse, product inventory.

inventory was a bit of a mess, due to a holiday backlog, but luckily we've broken through. honestly impressed with our new work flow

Archived