Most epic moment in the series

UFT

what was the most epic/badass scene? 

IMO it was sansa being told that garlan tyrell has arrived to the battlefield in renly's armor alongside tywin, just in time. 

also aegon VI and jon connington returning and deciding to take the iron throne

33 minutes ago, UFT said:

what was the most epic/badass scene? 

IMO it was sansa being told that garlan tyrell has arrived to the battlefield in renly's armor alongside tywin, just in time. 

also aegon VI and jon connington returning and deciding to take the iron throne

Dany sacking Astapor.

Dany hatching dragons.

The hatching of the dragons, of course…

In Astaport, Dany swinging the whip in Krasnys Mo Naklaz's face, then ordering Drogon to Dracarys him… Violent!

Oddly, I was impressed by Young Griff's decision to lead the assault on Storm's End – the way he announces it to Connington & co.

The door to the inn banged open. Willow stepped out into the rain, a crossbow in her hands. The girl was shouting at the riders, but a clap of thunder rolled across the yard, drowning out her words. As it faded, Brienne heard the man in the Hound's helm say, "Loose a quarrel at me and I'll shove that crossbow up your cunt and fuck you with it. Then I'll pop your fucking eyes out and make you eat them." The fury in the man's voice drove Willow back a step, trembling.

Seven, Brienne thought again, despairing. She had no chance against seven, she knew. No chance, and no choice.

She stepped out into the rain, Oathkeeper in hand. "Leave her be. If you want to rape someone, try me."

-Brienne VII, AFFC

Archived