NFL 2017-18 Playoffs: circling the wagons

DanteGabriel

1 minute ago, Altherion said:

The knee volleyball play made a difference: if he had intercepted that, the difference would only be 2 points and a field goal would have won at the end.

That's the first thing you've said all decade that wasn't bat shit crazy!

21 minutes ago, Rhom said:

:P

17 minutes ago, Ramsay B. said:

How about Romo's monster voice a few minutes ago? He kinda makes up for us having to see these fucking Young sheldon commecials.

I know right? I did a legit double take as I'm playing Civ6 while watching.

Meanwhile, speaking of shitty commercials, that Kevin Can Wait thing was pretty funny about San Diego beating Buffalo by 60 degrees. Can anyone say whether it's complete shit? I loved HIMYM btw

ETA: I keep finding myself rooting for the NE runningbacks because I'm high and they're so fucking exciting in McDaniels' offense!

Right now I just want Tom Brady to tear his perineum while taking a shit during halftime so that the Patriots lose so that I can hear Josh McDaniels is the new HC of the Colts!

It's not sports hate or rivalry, @Rockroi and @DanteGabriel I want your QB to go down with an injury so that I can have your offensive coordinator

The best thing about Jim Irsay being a fucking idiot is that right now if he has any semblance of consciousness left, even stupified drunk and high on ambien, he's seeing Josh McDaniels execute a gameplan that is devestatingly simple and effective against an opponent he knew couldn't handle his team.

Seriously, it's beautiful. The Pats aren't taking big shots or being flashy (though there's a shitload of creativity), they're just performing basic plays to goddamn perfection and the Titans can't handle it. And McDaniels knew they wouldn't be able to handle it.

This is how you keep Andrew Luck from turning the ball over early against sub par teams so that the defense isn't pressed early on. This is how you just execute your relentless machine of an offense on a team until they just can't handle the pressure anymore.

Josh McDaniels is a fucking artist, and that field is the canvas on which he dazzles.

Archived