What if Euron never left?

UFT

• 2 weeks later...

He likely would have still killed off Balon, but probably without a FM. He wouldn't have taken the ship Pyat Pree and the rest of the warlocks were on, and gotten the dragonhorn as well as learn of Daenerys and her dragons, so that means Victarion never goes to Meereen. Then there is the argument of what his plan for the kingsmoot would be. He wouldn't be able to sell his conquest of all of Westeros without dragons. He also wouldn't have the treasures from years of piracy to outdo the gifts given by his competitors to the Ironborn, maybe some, but not the hoard he had in AFfC. 

So Euron never left.

I'm guessing in your story he never raped/slept with his sister in law.

I'm also guessing that new UFT Euron did not abuse his brothers either.  UFT Euron sounds like a stable family guy.  I can also imagine this new character to be supportive of his fathers reforms.

Quellon stays out of the rebellion and remains alive to continue his rule.  The Lannister fleet is not destroyed and he seeks suitable brides on the mainland for his youngest sons.

Now with Quellons longer rain and the threat of the Lannister fleet, the Greyjoy rebellion does not happen.  Theon is no longer heir, and no longer ward to the Starks,  Asha has 3 brothers and is not such a tom boy.

Now

On Saturday, January 06, 2018 at 0:38 PM, UFT said:

and he was there for the whole theon and balon invasion of the north thing? would he stop balon's entire plan and do something else? 

What Theon and Balon invasion of the north thing?  Do you mean Rodrik and Balon invasion of the north?  Who is Rodrik married to in your story?  What other alliances to the Greyjoy family have to the mainland?  Who is UFT Euron married to?

I could better answer these what if questions if you gave more detailed back story for these new characters you keep creating.

Thanx

On 1/6/2018 at 4:38 AM, UFT said:

and he was there for the whole theon and balon invasion of the north thing? would he stop balon's entire plan and do something else? 

Something would have sidelined him like imprisonment him for the duration of the first three books so he could show up in 4 and the story would continue as written 

Archived