A song of ice and fire complete monsters tvtropes

Kandrax

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Nowy Tends said:

What for? Beyond your obsession for the character Rorge, what type of discussion do you expect to generate?

For you to give your opinion and ask me why some characters aren't listed. Ps: I didn't write any of this entries and who says that i am obsessed with Rorge?

1 hour ago, Kandrax said:

For you to give your opinion and ask me why some characters aren't listed. Ps: I didn't write any of this entries and who says that i am obsessed with Rorge?

I will not go so far as say you have an obsession. I will say that some of the comments you post are uncomfortable for me.

On 1/8/2018 at 6:36 AM, Kandrax said:

If anyone wants to know why some characters aren't listed, i would gladly  answer.

Okay why are some characters not listed?

On 1/23/2018 at 4:49 AM, Kandrax said:

What comments? And give some names. 

Nope no can grant your wish until you put forth some shyte to rock and roll with.

On 1/23/2018 at 4:45 AM, Kandrax said:

I think i will start topic about him. Are you interested to know why some characters aren't listed?  What you think about theory? Ps: Theory isn't mine. 

On 1/22/2018 at 8:09 PM, Clegane'sPup said:

Okay why are some characters not listed?

Pray tell good ser why

On 1/22/2018 at 6:00 PM, Kandrax said:

I will now resurect this thread.

The original post threw up some tv tropes about some violent characters in Martin's book saga. I'll ask since you mention there is a theory mentioned somewhere in here and that the theory isn't yourns why did you resurrect the thread?

I need to ask myself why I am responding to your above reply. Silly I am.

On 25.1.2018. at 0:44 AM, Clegane'sPup said:

Nope no can grant your wish until you put forth some shyte to rock and roll with.

Pray tell good ser why

The original post threw up some tv tropes about some violent characters in Martin's book saga. I'll ask since you mention there is a theory mentioned somewhere in here and that the theory isn't yourns why did you resurrect the thread?

I need to ask myself why I am responding to your above reply. Silly I am.

Ok i will tell you some characters aren't considered Cms by cleanup thread.

Tywin- his geniune love for Joanna disqualify him and also he is deemed not heinous by standard of setting by cleanup thread.

Walder- his twisted care for his family, altough you can say that he didn't really care about them. He also fail heinous standard.

Roose- main reason is not heinous enough and second is that he is disgusted by Ramsay , although you can say that he criticised Ramsay not out of disgust  for what he had done but because he isn't subtle.

Amory- no t heinous enough, while his murder of Rhaenys was brutal child killing is common in Asoiaf and his other crimes are pale by standard of setting.

Vargo- before less than two years he was listed until one of members of cleanup thread made some good points why he fails heinous standard.

Littlefinger- although he started war his other crimes are nothing by standard of books and also we don't know  what his ultimate motives are.

Cersei- i don't know maybe her love for her children or fact that she fails HS.

Euron- will 100% be listed after publication of The winds.

Qyburn- his only "onscreen" crime is torture of Blue bard and we are in dark about his experiments. If GRRM shed some light on his experiments, he would probably qualify.

Slavers- group can't qualify, however thread allowed teams with two or even three villains to qualify.

Ps for theory check Yoren page on wiki

31 minutes ago, Kandrax said:

Ok i will tell you some characters aren't considered Cms by cleanup thread. Tywin- his geniune love for Joanna disqualify him and also he is deemed not heinous by standard of setting by cleanup thread. Walder- his twisted care for his family, altough you can say that he didn't really care about them. He also fail heinous standard. Roose- main reason is not heinous enough and second is that he is disgusted by Ramsay , although you can say that he criticised Ramsay not out of disgust  for what he had done but because he isn't subtle. Amory- no t heinous enough, while his murder of Rhaenys was brutal child killing is common in Asoiaf and his other crimes are pale by standard of setting. Vargo- before less than two years he was listed until one of members of cleanup thread made some good points why he fails heinous standard. Littlefinger- although he started war his other crimes are nothing by standard of books and also we don't know  what his ultimate motives are. Cersei- i don't know maybe her love for her children or fact that she fails HS. Euron- will 100% be listed after publication of The winds. Qyburn- his only "onscreen" crime is torture of Blue bard and we are in dark about his experiments. If GRRM shed some light on his experiments, he would probably qualify. Ps for theory check Yoren page on wiki

It’s Cersei’s love for her children that keeps her off. On the other hand, the show’s version of Walder Frey is a CM, mainly for allowing his own wife to die at Catelyn’s hand.

2 minutes ago, Angel Eyes said:

It’s Cersei’s love for her children that keeps her off. On the other hand, the show’s version of Walder Frey is a CM, mainly for allowing his own wife to die at Catelyn’s hand.

And because he is surounded with less heinous villains than book version

Archived