Days Won

Myshkin

Today I went to my profile page for the first time in forever and I noticed a little thing near the top that said “days won”. I have no idea what that means, but apparently I have won 4 days. Now as someone who is quickly approaching his 11 year anniversary as a board member, as well as someone who clearly wins all the fucking time, I can say without any doubt whatsoever that I have won far more than 4 days on this forum. Again, I don’t know what exactly this days won category is tabulating, but I do know that, whatever it is, I’m getting short changed here. And I won’t put up with that shit. So I am officially petitioning the board brain trust to adjust my win count to a minimum of 400. That of course will not accurately reflect my true win value, but it will at least better represent me than the pathetic and fraudulent 4 count I’m currently stuck with. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

1 minute ago, Dr. Pepper said:

If you hover over it, it says something about number of days you had the most number of content likes.  I guess this is from back when they had the like button.

Hover over it? Like with a mouse? I’m on an iPad you troglodyte!

10 minutes ago, Myshkin said:

Hover over it? Like with a mouse? I’m on an iPad you troglodyte!

Yeah I guess you'd need a mouse.  Well, it definitely does say something about content likes.  So I guess in a file somewhere they kept all the likes from when they did likes.

I knew what this topic meant as soon as I saw it because I had just looked at my profile and I saw Days Won too.

Sadly, my number is only 1.

I am vaguely curious about the meaning of it all. I thought maybe it was the number of days you pissed off the mods but they decided you had a point so they didn't bring the ban hammer down.

It's definitely the day a member got the most "likes" in a day.  Apparently I won 1 day.  Due to my very infrequent posting I can't even imagine a day when I posted enough to get enough likes to qualify.  It must have been an extremely slow posting day or a really winning post.

Now I’m trying to think of which days I might have won during the short period in which we could like posts. My main problem is that I can’t recall when exactly that was. But whenever it was it most likely coincided with one of the periods in which I took it upon myself to systematically destroy JaimeL’s reputation. Everybody hates that dick.

2 hours ago, Triskele said:

Mods - I'm not seeing any Days Won feature on my profile.  Please address the glitch.  Thanks

This means you won zero days. An unsurprising total given that you post almost exclusively about Menudo (the band, not the soup).

I won 1. Although I also note that Mysh visited my profile page a couple of hours ago, no doubt having immediately assumed that I would be a key challenger to his total and wanted to check it out.

I believe it was decided when the feature was live not to allow moderators to win any more than 1 day because frankly we know how rad we are and it was limited thusly. Yes, that sounds plausible. 

13 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

I don't think I ever even got a like, never mind the most in a day. 

"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought bravely. And Rhaegar got his chest smashed in with a fuck off great big warhammer "

^^^^^^^^^^100 likes!

Archived