Days Won

Myshkin

Y'all do understand that none of what you're discussing ever actually happened, right? That this whole "Days Won" business, indeed this whole forum, is nothing but a mindtrap created by the Others in a desperate attempt to keep me, the leader of the Penguins from the frontlines in Westeros for the last three and a half years. (Who better to do battle in arctic conditions? Other than Polar Bears I mean.) 

Soon I will have drinken enough whiskey that my mind will be free from this prison, and I will save us all. For I am A True Kaniggit.

1 minute ago, A True Kaniggit said:

Y'all do understand that none of what you're discussing ever actually happened, right? That this whole "Days Won" business, indeed this whole forum, is nothing but a mindtrap created by the Others in a desperate attempt to keep me, the leader of the Penguins from the frontlines in Westeros for the last three and a half years. (Who better to do battle in arctic conditions? Other than Polar Bears I mean.) 

Soon I will have drinken enough whiskey that my mind will be free from this prison, and I will save us all. For I am A True Kaniggit.

I am sorry to inform you, but as the only animal capable of living in artic conditions (other than polar beans) penguins have replaced chickens and are now the most eaten food in westeros.

46 minutes ago, Myshkin said:

It’s not the amount of warning points that matters, but rather the severity of the transgressions. I once got banned for 24 days.

Twenty-four whole days! You'll be ready for call-up to the major leagues soon enough.

21 minutes ago, divica said:

I am sorry to inform you, but as the only animal capable of living in artic conditions (other than polar beans) penguins have replaced chickens and are now the most eaten food in westeros.

Let them come. There is one Penguin yet in Westeros who still draws breath.

Edit: And a polar bean sounds good right now. Is it like a really cold jelly bean?

Archived