Which charachter do you want to see a pov chapter from or have wanted to see?

Varysblackfyre321

18 hours ago, Endymion I Targaryen said:

Margaery Tyrell to know what happens in Tyrell family, Renly/Loras relationship and situation in the Reach.

14 hours ago, Nevets said:

Margaery.  Renly's court, and insight into her fight with Cersei.

Jeyne Poole.  What happened during missing year, plus might have info if Littlefinger was chatty in her presence.  Could be POV at Wall after Jon's stabbing.

Good call on both of these, after Osha they would be my next two!

On 2018-01-09 at 3:09 AM, Fishb20 said:

Basically my top choice would be any non-rich or powerful POV. ASOIAF is basically Westeros told through the views of the 1%. The one character I would say is not part of the ruling class is Areo, and even then he's just there because GRRM couldn't give Doran a POV

But setting aside non-ruling class POV's, I always kinda wanted a Robert POV (it'd be interesting to see how his mind worked), a Robb POV (even GRRM admitted he should have got one), a Wun Wun POV (having a non-human character would just be interesting, and it would let GRRM play around with how he writes a chapter. I think some poetic writing excercise like this, even if just for a chapter, could really have allowed GRRM to show how truly great a writer he is beyond prose), a Joffrey POV (I've always been curious as to whether he is a stupid psycopath or an intelligent one), and a Tywin epilouge (I really wish we could have seen how he REALLY felt about Tyrion)

At least you have the Pate-prologue and Areo Hotah. And Dunk.

4 hours ago, Sigella said:

I really would have liked Myrcella, Viserys, Darkstar, Varys or Qyburn. Just one chapter with one of them would totally make up for sideshow-Bri.

Viserys would be so awesome.  We get an account of what was happening at the Red Keep through the eyes of the 7 year old heir to the kingdom. 

On 2018-01-12 at 3:42 AM, 300 H&H Magnum said:

Viserys would be so awesome.  We get an account of what was happening at the Red Keep through the eyes of the 7 year old heir to the kingdom. 

Right? I'd really like to know more of the stuff Dany is too young to remember, like about Rhaella, Rhaegar and his clique, the Sealord of Braavos... Lemontrees!

On 1/8/2018 at 8:47 PM, Varysblackfyre321 said:

Me? I'd have to say Drogo(for I find him weirdly-"progressive", given his context), Bronn because I really do feel there's more than the common rogue, Tommen because the little guy is awesome, and Edric Storm.

A Dothraki perspective would add to the richness of the narrative.  Excellent choice.  I also pick Drogo.  Viserys is another interesting pick. 

• 4 months later...

Like others have said, Loras. Or any of the Tyrells really, they're way too mysterious if ya ask me... 

What I wanna know is if Loras ever felt guilty about his dad starving Renly for a year. And how they talked behind closed doors. (I imagine them as best friends, very light hearted and easy banter). And just how much is he Jaime 2.0, or actually a schemer behind the scenes? Like I don't think he knew about the PW but he was the one who was plotting with Renly to get Margaery in Robert's bed and the whole mare-in-heat trick makes me feel he's smarter than he lets on. Add to that the way he keeps up the facade of being a perfect chivalrous  Knight in public and how the small folk adore him... Yeah Loras is an enigma. I really want to know more about him except he's crispy chicken now, bummer. :unsure:

Archived