Bloodraven, Night's King and Last Hero

AlaskanSandman

4 minutes ago, LiveFirstDieLater said:

Next question... is the castle the Nights Watch built to replace the Nightfort at Deep Lake the location formally known as the Frozen Ford?

This also still means there was a brother born to Gael it would seem as he is the one who faced Bael

34 minutes ago, LiveFirstDieLater said:

Ya so I’m not sure I’m on board with the whole theory here, but I do think you’ve noticed some interesting details.

In particular you’ve drawn my attention to Good Queen Alysanne and a possible Bael connection.

And as far as Bloodraven, that's ok :) Long as least some of it had some interesting details, out side of Good Queen Alysanne that is :) 

On 09.01.2018 at 10:47 AM, AlaskanSandman said:

A Dance with Dragons - Bran III

One was full of singers, enthroned like Brynden in nests of weirwood roots that wove under and through and around their bodies

Bloodraven is he only human ever jacked in, the first and the last.

There were also other humans.

A Dance with Dragons - Bran II

“Bones,” said Bran. “It’s bones.” The floor of the passage was littered with the bones of birds and beasts. But there were other bones as well, big ones that must have come from giants and small ones that could have been from children. On either side of them, in niches carved from the stone, skulls looked down on them. Bran saw a bear skull and a wolf skull, half a dozen human skulls and near as many giants. All the rest were small, queerly formed. Children of the forest. The roots had grown in and around and through them, every one.

So aside from Bloodraven, prior him there was at least 6 more other people.

On 09.01.2018 at 10:47 AM, AlaskanSandman said:

The First and the Last Greenseer of Men

He was the last, they did called him that in chapter Bran III

The last greenseer, the singers called him, but in Bran’s dreams he was still a three-eyed crow.

But he wasn't first human greenseer, he was at least seventh.

Archived