Pictionary 39

Pebble thats Stubby

good news, we are starting the game.

bad news, we only have 8 players so that means 7 rounds and you have already done one.

even worse news,   I need to prep the chains so will be approx 1-2 hours before round 2 has officially started.

Great news   cos we should always leave of a positive.  I still have a roof.

Everyone should now have a sentence to draw.  If you don't have one then shout.

Points will be given for the order you send in your acceptable pics.

Bonus rounds with extra points available when your pictures have been accepted.

You have 3 days.   till Sunday 16:40pm uk time   (please try and have them done for 10am Sunday morning if possible or you won't get the next round till Monday)

First has asked for an extension and won't be able to draw until Monday.

Bonus rounds are available to those that want them but I'm unlikely to be able to send any out until late tonight.

Player list.   - Names in bold have completed their task for this round.

10 Raisn' Bran

7 Count Balerion

7  Horse of Kent

5 SWMBO

3 Helena

12 ?????    

1 Blackbear

0 First of my Name

Sorry people  I have seriously messed up and sent 2 people the same sentence.

Your mystery player has just been sent the sentence they should of gotten.  They will get extra points this round for this drawing in relation to how fast they complete this 2nd picture when compared to when everyone finished their drawings this round.

This means I very much doubt we will be able to start the next round on Monday.

Everyone should have a sentence to draw.

as your mystery player completed their 2nd picture (and the one they where supposed to get) faster than anyone else this round they get 10 points for that picture.   as well as the points they got for the first picture he/she/it drew.    Its not a bonus chain so I couldnt use that for scoring.

16 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

No fair you edited the finish time :P I was hoping for some triply whimsical establishment of an extra half being added to the day

Yeah well the nights have been far too long recently for me.  I would have contemplated suicide if last night was an extra 12 hours long.    also it was an obvious typo

13 hours ago, Count Balerion said:

Done. Sorry! I've been in hospital.

I do hope your ok.

Has anyone heard from SWMBO?    As far as I can see she has not read any of the messages since Saturday.

30 minutes ago, Pebble said:

Has anyone heard from SWMBO?    As far as I can see she has not read any of the messages since Saturday.

They were on at the latest on Monday. So no idea what's going on. As it's a sentence round a replacement shouldn't be too much trouble (if you grab someone from TTTNE that leaves us a bit of wiggle room to replace within the game later), and just hope they get in contact before the next round is sent out.

Player list.   - Names in bold have completed their task for this round.

20 Raisn' Bran

17  Horse of Kent

13 ?????   

15 SWMBO

8 Helena

7 Count Balerion

7 First of my Name

3 Blackbear

There is No Theme for this game

bonus rounds available.  to draw or describe.

Archived