Pictionary 39

Pebble thats Stubby

well out of your guesses.   Bucky is the best at working out who wrote each sentence, but is not that good at matching them up.

BB Is the best at pairing sentneces.

Bonus points     Horse of Kent  9.

Bucky  11

BB  11

Final scores

53 Bucky

35 Helena

35  Horse of Kent

32 Raisn' Bran

27 SWMBO

23 First of my Name

22 Blackbear

11 Count Balerion

2 minutes ago, Pebble said:

well out of your guesses.   Bucky is the best at working out who wrote each sentence, but is not that good at matching them up.

BB Is the best at pairing sentneces.

Bonus points     Horse of Kent  9.

Bucky  11

BB  11

Ha Ha!

8 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

Pebbles: Chain 5 RB's pic can I get a link please. Getting one from chain 4

https://i.imgur.com/aztkrfS.jpg

in the bonus   bucky said      Buck feels like a third wheel beside Pebble and Dr. Who, which makes her sad, however, setting fire to a Dalek and thinking of Dr. Who makes Pebble happy.

your formatting is better than mine can you edit it yours

5 minutes ago, Pebble said:

https://i.imgur.com/aztkrfS.jpg

in the bonus   bucky said      Buck feels like a third wheel beside Pebble and Dr. Who, which makes her sad, however, setting fire to a Dalek and thinking of Dr. Who makes Pebble happy.

your formatting is better than mine can you edit it yours

Done. Sorry I'm weirdly anal about formatting. :P

19 hours ago, Raisin' Bran said:

Thanks for letting me play. It was fun.

Maybe next time I will remember to actually try to match up the players with the descriptions (third game an I still forget to do that).

Same, I think this was my fourth and I still forget that this is part of the game.

16 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

How did anyone interpret SWMBO’s drawing of Spring as Pebbles? :huh: 

I was wondering that as well!  :D

Wow, I just laughed and laughed everyone did such a great job! My tourney pic going from a jousting lance to a light saber - just loved it!

Thanks for letting me in, sorry I was not as timely as some.

I just realised while watching the Olympics today that we had some Sochi-themed pictures some time ago. That must have been 4 years ago then. And it was not even one of the first pictionary games we played. Wow, we have been playing this for a while.

I feel old now.

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

I just realised while watching the Olympics today that we had some Sochi-themed pictures some time ago. That must have been 4 years ago then. And it was not even one of the first pictionary games we played. Wow, we have been playing this for a while.

I feel old now.

I started that chain.  It was supposed to be the ParaOlympics, but ended up with my favourite drawing of GRRM.

4 hours ago, Pebble said:

I started that chain.  It was supposed to be the ParaOlympics, but ended up with my favourite drawing of GRRM.

My favourite chain featuring GRRM is still the one where the ASOIAF-loving aliens lock him in a room full of weapons.

It was recently my 7th boardniversary.

• 1 month later...

Archived