The new order of the green hand conspiracy.

Kandrax

2 minutes ago, acwill07 said:

I think that's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen and it makes zero sense.

Wasn t the order of the green hand objective to protect the pact between the cotf and first men?

So as long as nobody planned to burn weirwood trees why would they do anything?

I would prefer to read how the order of the green hand is planning to kill mel lol

5 hours ago, divica said:

Wasn t the order of the green hand objective to protect the pact between the cotf and first men?

So as long as nobody planned to burn weirwood trees why would they do anything?

I would prefer to read how the order of the green hand is planning to kill mel lol

The Order of the Green Hand was an order of chivalry under the Gardner kings of the Reach; the Manderlys still profess to be members of it. You’re thinking of the green men on the Isle of Faces, which is as you say.

19 minutes ago, Ran said:

The Order of the Green Hand was an order of chivalry under the Gardner kings of the Reach; the Manderlys still profess to be members of it. You’re thinking of the green men on the Isle of Faces, which is as you say.

Is there any word on House Hightower being members of the Green Hand? Id imagine so but there is no out right word.

I also wonder due to some recent opinions on the Dance of Dragons and Daemon Targaryen that make me question the Order of the Green Hand and the Green Men on the God's Eye. Which i wont bore you with here, but an out right connection between the Hightowers and Order of Green Men would give me something to consider.

Specially given Deamon's position against House Hightower during the war

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/12/2018 at 3:12 AM, Ran said:

Think Martin will reveal more about the actual group later?

Archived