Stannis's insult toward Gilly.

manchester_babe

• 1 month later...

Hey @manchester_babe, it's a few months late but here is the quote...

A Dance with Dragons - Jon I

"Wife and daughter both, Your Grace. Craster married all his daughters. Gilly's boy was the fruit of their union."
"Her own father got this child on her?" Stannis sounded shocked. "We are well rid of her, then. I will not suffer such abominations here. This is not King's Landing."
"I can find another wet nurse. If there's none amongst the wildlings, I will send to the mountain clans. Until such time, goat's milk should suffice for the boy, if it please Your Grace."

On 2/28/2018 at 11:33 AM, Frey family reunion said:

Well considering that she is probably a result of incest as well, I think she would probably be included as an "abomination" according to Stannis, as well.

I agree, but I don't know that he made that association, I agree he would have included her, but I don't think he did, merely through lack of information.

• 1 month later...
On 3/1/2018 at 11:47 PM, Whitering said:

I agree, but I don't know that he made that association, I agree he would have included her, but I don't think he did, merely through lack of information.

He might think she's done an abomination, though... not very flattering either.

On 4/28/2018 at 11:44 AM, Lady Winter Rose said:

He might think she's done an abomination, though... not very flattering either.

Well, like I said, I think he would consider her to be at fault, but his focus was on the child. I think Mel is the only woman who sits in his mind, the rest can go f themselves. I like Stannis, but he's not a great gentleman.

• 1 month later...

Archived