What if Rhaegar, Lyanna, Tyshya and Ashara are alive?

Let's say they make a party for Hot Pie at Hardhome. Who will cook? Since they make party for Hot Pie they can't ask him for it. I don't believe Lyanna could do it and I don't have any textural evidence to suggest that Ashara and Tysa are good cookers. What will happen and how will it affect main story?

Another problem is about who will participate in the party. If the others are invited Hot pie will not enjoy party. If they are not invited it will increase their hate for humanity.

Just now, LionoftheWest said:

Do you often have to much time on your hands?

EDITED: But to add something I think that if Hot Pie is kept in the kitchen his mental state should be alright.

Actually I didn't think the part about Tyha. My friend suggested that she could be alive.

And there is no point to keep Hot Pie in the kitchen when you make a party for him to enjoy. 

2 minutes ago, RedGrace that was promised said:

Actually I didn't think the part about Tyha. My friend suggested that she could be alive.

And there is no point to keep Hot Pie in the kitchen when you make a party for him to enjoy. 

What about a kitchen party? We can have the party inside the kitchen. The best of two worlds for Hot Pie.

Archived