Be as unhelpful as possible, v. 3 (No)

Count Balerion

22 minutes ago, Count Balerion said:

Howlin' Howland asked "Should we start a new thread?"

No, it's too much bother.

Would the course of history have been irrevocably altered if Bran had been named Bronn and Bronn Bran?

Yes. If he was named bronn Jaime would have invited bronn (bran) to experience cercei instead of pushing him of the tower. It is known

I am sorry. I do not know what a drsgon is. Are they some relation to dragons? Silly CB, dragons that breathe fire are not real. And as such, have no biomechanical processes.

Why do Ser Rodrik and Maester Luwin listen to Bran like he is actually capable of making decisions?

I don't think it should be called the Superbowl if the trophy is not actually a bowl, or a bowl-shaped trophy. I am going to root for those lobbyists that insist the NFL championship be renamed.

What would happen to Colin Kaepernick if he were in Stannis' army?

The story's all in the past tense, so can't really be anything in future, unless GRRM has serious temporal problems (which I daresay would explain why WOW is taking so looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong).

Why are D&D so .... EVIL!!!!?????????!?

Archived