Valeman pov

Kandrax

The Vale is only region of seven kingdoms without a pov character (main or minor or prologue or epilogue) hailing from there. From North we have Starks, Riverlands Catelyn, Westernlands Lannisters, Crownlands Davos, Iron islands Greyjoys, Reach Sam, Dorne Martells and Stormlands Brienne.We also wilding pov and essosi pov. Any chance for a valeman pov for either Twow epilogue or Ados prologue or Ados epilogue?

2 hours ago, Dorian Martell's son said:

Sansa in in the vale. Otherwise, there will be no new POVs 

We could have brienne, jamie or LSH (if she gets her pov back) in the vale.

They just have to suspect sansa is there... Even if I don t believe all 3 characters will go there one of them might.

9 hours ago, divica said:

They just have to suspect sansa is there... Even if I don t believe all 3 characters will go there one of them might.

Stoneheart will not get a POV.  Brienne is in the riverlands. So far, only Sansa is in the Vale

10 hours ago, divica said:

Neither Brienne or Jaime or Lsh are Valemen.

2 hours ago, Kandrax said:

Twow epilogue, Ados prologue and Ados epilogue.

Very difficult to predict. I’m gonna say Edd Tollett for the epilogue of WoW, which would feature the Wall falling. ADoS prologue could feature someone witnessing Daenerys’s arrival in Westeros. I’m not sure if we’d get an epilogue for ADoS, it’d feel odd to end with a character we’ve never heard from before. The last chapter has to be Bran. If we do get an epilogue, we could get something set in the future with the child or spouse of a main character, or from the perspective of a minor character from a major House, such as Rickon Stark. Another option is an epilogue that would change our interpretation of the books - perhaps a sympathetic Other, or something linking to the beginning of the series that changes how we see the series of events. Or as a total wildcard, a scene set a thousand years in the future with a high school field trip to Winterfell Museum, idk haha. 

1 hour ago, Jaehaerys Tyrell said:

Very difficult to predict. I’m gonna say Edd Tollett for the epilogue of WoW, which would feature the Wall falling. ADoS prologue could feature someone witnessing Daenerys’s arrival in Westeros. I’m not sure if we’d get an epilogue for ADoS, it’d feel odd to end with a character we’ve never heard from before. The last chapter has to be Bran. If we do get an epilogue, we could get something set in the future with the child or spouse of a main character, or from the perspective of a minor character from a major House, such as Rickon Stark. Another option is an epilogue that would change our interpretation of the books - perhaps a sympathetic Other, or something linking to the beginning of the series that changes how we see the series of events. Or as a total wildcard, a scene set a thousand years in the future with a high school field trip to Winterfell Museum, idk haha. 

I would like Ados prologue to be Baelish's last moments before his execution.

Well, how about Myranda Royce? Or even Harrald Hardying? Each would give us a different view of "Alayne Stone". Not to mention actual inside information about politics and society within the insular realm of the Vale.

2 hours ago, zandru said:

Well, how about Myranda Royce? Or even Harrald Hardying? Each would give us a different view of "Alayne Stone". Not to mention actual inside information about politics and society within the insular realm of the Vale.

Your mention of Myranda,reminded me that first character to die in books was Royce, so maybe Royce will be last character to die

Archived