Acrophobia 30 - House Words - Round 5

Castellan

20 minutes ago, Julia H. said:

1) 2

2) 9

3) 1

4) 6

Does that mean that I'm late with my entry as well?

No. I didn't even look at the deadline. I just thought I'd be a bully. I had nine votes and craved ten

Many players still crafting entries.

OK, I caused confusion by nagging Julia to vote, for no particular reason. I can see now how I shouldn't do that.

There are, right now, 14 hours to the original deadline (which was 72 hours from the date of this round's post, the original unedited post that is.) However, some people are very busy & tired so take another 24 hours after that if you like.

But thanks to those who got their posts in very quickly.

No wonder I have had such a hard time, I wrote down the letters when they first went up and assumed the string of four letter groupings was one long list. Fugfugfugfug.

And to make things worse, I really need new glasses (appointment on Monday). Wrote down a wrong letter too.

21 minutes ago, Fragile Bird said:

No wonder I have had such a hard time, I wrote down the letters when they first went up and assumed the string of four letter groupings was one long list. Fugfugfugfug.

And to make things worse, I really need new glasses (appointment on Monday). Wrote down a wrong letter too.

I did the same thing when Julia put some acronyms in a row - wrote a very long and if I say so good sentence. So I should have known to put them in separate rows. Sorry.

On 11 February 2018 at 11:14 AM, Lady Blizzardborn said:

I've lost track of everything this week. Where are we in the game now?

You are all waiting for me to post the results for round 4 and the entries for round 5 to vote on. I'm sorry a few things have happened and I ran completely out of puff. Will post soon.

ROUND FOUR RESULTS

Howlin' Howard's positive and highly coloured vision won the round. A not so fragile Bird was just behind him and her big margin going into this round means she remains in the lead.

There were many interesting entries this round. Raisin Bran' showed just because someone is a courtesan doesn't mean she can't speak sense. Jez Bell managed to liken the house to pearls from a beautiful ancestral oyster. Dolorous Gabe thrilled us, Lady B harked to the true sea woman, FB made a quite subtle pitch, Julia H promoted valentine ventures a little more strongly, with a hint of menace, SWMBO emphasised exotic attractions, and I shall simply not mention the moral turpitude of Ser's entry.

Thanks for playing and waiting. Next round's entries will be posted very shortly for voting.

1. Let Our Misfortunes Vanish for the Dawn Offers Us Vibrant Visions  1+1+1+4 3 +3+4+3 +2 =21  Howlin' Howard

2, Ladies of marine verisimilitude find true desire. Oneiric, unappreciated Valemen virile. Lady Blizzardborn 1+1+1+2+2+4=11

3. Light of my Vibrant Flames thrillingly Dance over Undying Virile Vistas 1+1+3+1+2+2+1+2=13  Dolorous Gabe

4. Look over me, verily, for tis dragons only understand valor's virtue. 1+1+2+3+4+3+2+4=20  Fragile Bird

5. Love Our Many Versatile Faces – Taste Dominates Our Unparalleled Valentine Venture1+1+1+1+3+2+1=10 Julia H.

6. Luminous oyster's majesty venerated. Famously treasured daughters of undeniably voluptuous vixen. 1+1+4+2+4+3+1=16 Jez Bell

7. Land of many vices, fiery tastes, dragonesque orgasms using voluptuous vaingloriousness! 1+1+4=6 SWMBO

8. Love On Me. Very Fucking Today. Do Offer Ourselves. Very Very. 1+1+1+4+1=8 Ser Not Appearing

9. Love others. Most victors forge their destruction on unimportant vain vengeance. Raisin' Bran 1+3+1+4+3=12

STANDINGS

STANDINGS AFTER ROUND FOUR

A Free Shadow 14+1=15

Dolorous Gabe 39+13=52

Fragile Bird  50+20=72

Howlin' Howland 36+21=57

Jez Bell 36+17=53

Julia H. 31+10=41

Lady Blizzardborn 35+11=46

Raisin' Bran 28+12=40

Ser Not Appearing 31+8=39

She Who Must Be Obeyed 20+6=26

ROUND FIVE ENTRIES

Vote for your favourite four.

In Winter She Prospers

Death Offered

Intrepidly, We Sew Prayerfully.

Duty Overcomes

Intrepid Winter Storm Prevails. 

Dancing On

Can Never Underestimate Girls!

Invoking Winter's Sacred Power 

Conquering No-one's Unnamed Guises

Ice Will Strengthen Pack 

ROUND SIX

Ser Lothor Brune and Mya Stone

After the Battle of Blackwater in which he cut through the Fossoways, Lothor Brune had won a nickname (Lothor Apple Easter), a knighthood, personal arms (a bear paw under three apple cores) and the promise of s small grant of land in the Riverlands at the conclusion of the war of The Five Kings.

Lets imagine time moves on, and no matter who has won, Lothor has acquired the wife of his dreams, Mya Stone, who was by then very happy to have him, they inhabit some lands, and have jointly come up with some house words. What are they?

rv 
pb 
ebej
amlt 

Good Luck

More news
I have decided to end the game at seven rounds. Possible after a break of a couple of weeks I will be able to host a new game if no-one else wants to.

In the meantime, I have thrown a couple of candidates off my list of people to make house words for, so you are free to send suggestions for the last round. I can't imagine it could give the person whose suggestions I choose an advantage, as they cannot predict the letters. 

Archived