AcroPHILIA #19: EXTREME Edition - R3

Dolorous Gabe

26 minutes ago, Raisin' Bran said:

I am abstaining from this "game". @Julia H.'s game melted my brain already.

I respect your decision but remember you can play in pairs, which may make it easier on the brain. In fact if we get 6 I think we'll put players into 3 pairs.

5 minutes ago, Raisin' Bran said:

ok fine, I will play if we get 6.

:D

I don't want to feel like I have forced you into it (I read your acquiescent comment as a kind of stubborn teenager accepting that he has to come to visit his great-aunt).

2 hours ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

:D

I don't want to feel like I have forced you into it (I read your acquiescent comment as a kind of stubborn teenager accepting that he has to come to visit his great-aunt).

Not to worry. I will not metaphorically drag my feet or comment on how much she smells.

If you two are teamed up then I will be matched with someone who has hosted a game I have played and therefore already knows how annoying and demented I get about it, which eliminates my main hesitation about pairs.

7 hours ago, Castellan said:

If you two are teamed up then I will be matched with someone who has hosted a game I have played and therefore already knows how annoying and demented I get about it, which eliminates my main hesitation about pairs.

Technically, Bran has not accepted my invitation to work together. 

"Annoying and demented" is likely what they will put on my epitaph, so I think that makes us sisters?

9 minutes ago, Jez Bell said:

"Annoying and demented" is likely what they will put on my epitaph, so I think that makes us sisters?

Maybe it just means we could end up in the same ward.

12 hours ago, Jez Bell said:

20 hours ago, Castellan said:

Did not realize I was so popular here. I think if DG picks the pairs, it will spare everyone a bit of embarrassment.

I too hate the idea of being picked last for kickball.

I will pair up players by random when the time comes. I'd like to know who the 6th player is before doing so.

I'm definitely now wondering how long to wait before summoning Ser? He is more contactable via Facebook. If we get Ser involved I would recommend to whomever gets paired up with him to become friends on Facebook. Or if you are not on Facebook, you could exchange email addresses.

I bet both will show up at the same moment saying they want to play :o

An update:

I won't be able to start the game till Monday at the earliest now. Let's hope we hear from someone by then.

Archived