AcroPHILIA #19: EXTREME Edition - R3

Dolorous Gabe

Round Two Character Assignments

I shall be delivering these to each of you shortly in PMs. Your acronym choices are as follows:

G Y L R D M Q T

E W O H P U

R K C L

I won't set a deadline as yet because I don't know if extensions to R1 will be requested or granted and my circumstances for the weekend may have changed a bit anyway.

Again, you would not get the overall theme from the characters in the list. You can only get the overall theme from the three links. The overall theme in itself will seem unrelated to the characters and how you got the mini-themes. The three links together form a clue to something in ASOIAF.

28 minutes ago, Ser Not Appearing said:

Hi, I'd like to file a complaint. Yes. I can hold.

Yeah, is this the complaint line? Good. Um, this is hard.

Actually, you have to provide clues to three links which together imply what your complaint is. That's the only way here. 

I have decided that it is probably reasonable to announce that Yellow Dick is NOT in the list of answers to the clues.

That is my clue and I apologise that I did not remember this character at all (I am definitely due a reread).

22 hours ago, Ser Not Appearing said:

Hi, I'd like to file a complaint. Yes. I can hold.

Yeah, is this the complaint line? Good. Um, this is hard.

There is half a barrel of rum buried by the pink oak at my Castellan's castle :ninja:

18 hours ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

I have decided that it is probably reasonable to announce that Yellow Dick is NOT in the list of answers to the clues.

That is my clue and I apologise that I did not remember this character at all (I am definitely due a reread).

Too late. I already fed everyone to spiders over it :ninja: 

Word up Acrophiles, I'm extending the deadline till Sunday at 19:00 UK time (GMT) as I might not be at home till Sunday so wouldn't have access to the game documents till then.

More time to work this crazy thing out. Some are starting to edge closer.

By the way, I might not always show it but I love you all for gamely trying to play my insane game concepts.

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 8:03 PM, Dolorous Gabe said:

:lol:

Looked at Yellow Dick for about a nanosecond!

On 1/30/2018 at 8:03 PM, Dolorous Gabe said:

Not a big enough dick, I guess

2 hours ago, Jez Bell said:

Feel free to show your love through hints.

:agree:

1 hour ago, a free shadow said:

Was it decided that there is preliminary guess for the big theme or there is not? :ninja:

That is what I intended but I don't mind changing it to allow a prelim guess. If a few of you say you would like that I will change to allow it.

Archived