AcroPHILIA #19: EXTREME Edition - R3

Dolorous Gabe

ROUND ONE ANSWERS

1a Donnel Hill (Often called Sweet Donnel)

1b Robert Arryn (Often called Sweetrobin)

1c Cersei Lannister (Has a ship named after her called Sweet Cersei and she is often called 'sweet sister' by her brothers)

Link 1: Sweet

2a Ryk (Often called Longspear Ryk)

2b Azor Ahai (Related usually to the Long Night)

2c Iron Emmett (Commander at the fortress of Long Barrow)

Link 2: Long

3a Little Walder (Often called Little Walder)  The host's clue. Ineligible for votes.

3b Gilly's baby (Often called Little Monster)

Paraphrasing Val “How fares the little monster?” and Jon “Twice as big as when you left us, and thrice as loud. When he wants the teat, you can hear him wail in Eastwatch.”

3c Maggy The Frog (She is the only character we know to have used the Valyrian word “valonqar”, meaning little brother. And she is little herself)

Link 3: Little

Overall theme – The Three Sisters (Sweetsister, Longsister and Littlesister)

Now to the favourite clue votes. Vote individually. No voting for 3a, your own or your partner's clue.

Can we have the voting and the new clues for R2 finished by Wednesday, maybe 21:00 UK time?

Thoughts on the new concept?

I've mentioned this to a couple of players so I'll tell you on here too.

Before you get too comfortable with the system of R1, I should say that R2 will have a slightly different layout. It is similar but the puzzle is a little different.

Rather than explain further though, I will leave you in suspense until the releasing of the second round clues :P

:leaving:

9 hours ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

Thoughts on the new concept?

Julia said she does not like it, because raisins were a false advertisement, and Bran asked if I could switch with him, because he has had enough of Julia, and Castellan said it might be excellent if not for Ser, and Ser said Castellan snores, and Fragile Bird said she has no words how bad the pairs were selected, and SWMBO said she has too many words for how bad it was done. It is all completely true :smug:  I am only mentioning it to be helpful, so everyone can solve their problems and be stronger :ninja: I am very kind :smug: 

27 minutes ago, a free shadow said:

Julia said she does not like it, because raisins were a false advertisement, and Bran asked if I could switch with him, because he has had enough of Julia, and Castellan said it might be excellent if not for Ser, and Ser said Castellan snores, and Fragile Bird said she has no words how bad the pairs were selected, and SWMBO said she has too many words for how bad it was done. It is all completely true :smug:  I am only mentioning it to be helpful, so everyone can solve their problems and be stronger :ninja: I am very kind :smug: 

Be careful, you might get nominated for "Most Helpful Player". 

:D

Archived