NFL 2017 Championship: The Whiff Six

Jace, Extat

2 minutes ago, Altherion said:

Does anyone know what's the deal with New England suddenly acquiring James Harrison? I watched both the Steelers vs. Jaguars game a week ago and the Patriots vs. Jaguars yesterday. Harrison was obviously not a game-changing player in the latter, but he was decent -- didn't do anything stupid, had a hand in some pressures and even forced a fumble near the end (the Jaguars recovered, but were rather far back). From reading about it, it seems he was unhappy because the coaching staff wouldn't put him on the field, but that just shifts the question: why wasn't he playing? It's not like the Steelers have obviously better choices at that position -- Harrison did more against Bortles than all of the Steelers (I don't think they sacked him once, never mind making him fumble). Why did the Steelers gift a good player to their archnemesis?

R's to my left

L's to my right

One of these bitches dyin' tonight

Faster than you eyes

Quicker than your thoughts

Won't know the pain that my wrath done wrought

When I expose your lies

Gonna steal your fries

Think you call me honey

I ate your lunch money

Remember when

You said you'd win

Those lips said we're lemmings

But the truth been stemming

You may not be evolved

But don't think that you're absolved

Your boys may be shilling

But I am Dar-winning

1 hour ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

I don't like bland

I don't like brand

I don't like sand

It's rough

It's course

It gets everywhere

And I'm a god motherfucker, back from the dead

Can't stop eatin' your soul when I'm already fed

Full

Full on pain

Runnin' these tracks, a big ass train

Stuffed with brothers who hit dat shit

Sisters trappin' fools, gettin' straight lit

Won't see you, hear you, know you, want you

Broke my foot off in your ass, lost my shoe

Will a real Pats lover please stand up

Your fear runneth over, filled my cup

Got bitches in the front, haters in the back

Want to post with no sight, gonna catch flack

Ain't got a chance when your vision starts to fade

Jace gonna be here castin' that shade

Fight in the dark, battle in the sun

Pony Queen colors just don't run

I post the way I post , Thats  just me.  :)

16 minutes ago, GAROVORKIN said:

I post the way I post . That's me. :)

Poster of a free gal

Don't think she can't see now

You blind

and not like a bat

way you go sneakin

round

think you a cat

With the Patriot!

Logo up front

Your silly talking points ain't worth much

When we blast you

Right on course

Jumpin' on bandwagons

Get seat sores!

If your faces can't handle the Winters of Russia

Don't let my words hit  your heart or I'll SHUSH ya!

1 minute ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Poster of a free gal

Don't think she can't see now

You blind

and not like a bat

way you go sneakin

round

think you a cat

With the Patriot!

Logo up front

Your silly talking points ain't worth much

When we blast you

Right on course

Jumpin' on bandwagons

Get seat sores!

If your faces can't handle the Winters of Russia

Don't let my words hit  your heart or I'll SHUSH ya!

I stopped jumping on band wagons a long time ago, because I discovered  that I  really didn't need the exercise.  

1 minute ago, GAROVORKIN said:

I stopped jumping on band wagons a long time ago, because I discovered  that I  really didn't need the exercise.  

Exercise in logic

Talking with you

Never gonna know what we been through

It's our time

Colts up front

Stomping on bitches

Goin' right for your cunt

McDaniels in the house with actual plays

Even if Luck goes, Jacoby stays!

Don't use no 3rd pick on RB's

Our ball hawking secondary be cappin' knees

And if this Ballard frog man can do some things

860 thousand Benjamins!

Ringing on Bells or amphibious Land-rying

When the market close none left standing

Get your head out the past

This is the last

Coach they gonna hire

Nuclear Blast!

35 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Exercise in logic

Talking with you

Never gonna know what we been through

It's our time

Colts up front

Stomping on bitches

Goin' right for your cunt

McDaniels in the house with actual plays

Even if Luck goes, Jacoby stays!

Don't use no 3rd pick on RB's

Our ball hawking secondary be cappin' knees

And if this Ballard frog man can do some things

860 thousand Benjamins!

Ringing on Bells or amphibious Land-rying

When the market close none left standing

Get your head out the past

This is the last

Coach they gonna hire

Nuclear Blast!

Josh McDaniels is a very  good offense coordinator and a very successful one,   Can he turn around the Colts? I dQuite frankly I have my doubts about that given all the issues and question marks they have, Tthey need to shore up their defense. a bit . The Lions will play better under Matt Patrica,  but playoff success will continue to elude that organization.

Just now, GAROVORKIN said:

Josh McDaniels is a very  good offense coordinator and a very successful one,   Can he turn around the Colts? Quite frankly, I have my doubts about that  give all the issues and question marks they. have  The Lions will play better under Matt Patrica,  but I think Playoff success will continue to elude that organization. 

Hey! Look at that! You can talk almost like a real boy!

Yeah, Jace is super excited about McDaniels because it's so up in the air. He could be a psycho, Malik Hooker could never be the same, and Bradley Chubb might be a bust.

But that's what makes it so exciting! With Peyton Manning and everything after Tony Dungy we always knew where the ceiling and the floor were. But now this is like a real insane clown posse football team for the next few years. It's so fun!

And then you have the Lions and MAtty P. I hate to say it but I'm afraid that he will take that team where it's never been. To a safe parking lot!

If Jim Bob Cooter gets fired I can accept Lions contention, but Jace is a selfish Pony Queen and guards happiness jealously! It must be kept from the low ones for their own good! Too many happy faces and questions are asked! Where is my money going? Why is there a needle in my heart?

Yes.

Keep them docile, keep them sweet! And least of all never their expectations meet!

3 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Hey! Look at that! You can talk almost like a real boy!

Yeah, Jace is super excited about McDaniels because it's so up in the air. He could be a psycho, Malik Hooker could never be the same, and Bradley Chubb might be a bust.

But that's what makes it so exciting! With Peyton Manning and everything after Tony Dungy we always knew where the ceiling and the floor were. But now this is like a real insane clown posse football team for the next few years. It's so fun!

And then you have the Lions and MAtty P. I hate to say it but I'm afraid that he will take that team where it's never been. To a safe parking lot!

If Jim Bob Cooter gets fired I can accept Lions contention, but Jace is a selfish Pony Queen and guards happiness jealously! It must be kept from the low ones for their own good! Too many happy faces and questions are asked! Where is my money going? Why is there a needle in my heart?

Yes.

Keep them docile, keep them sweet! And least of all never their expectations meet!

The question is how will Andrew Luck respond to Josh McDaniels stye of coaching   ?  He has to win him over .

3 minutes ago, GAROVORKIN said:

The question is how will Andrew Luck respond to Josh McDaniels stye of coaching   ?  He has to win him over .

NOOOO! BOOOO!

You were doing so much better! Sorry guys, sorry everyone! I tried. :(

So, going back to a question that was posed here last week, who has the worst fans. I called out Philly egglets...and the last two weeks have not made me regret it. Tons of stories about egglet fans assaulting Vikings fans after the game, hell even two weeks in a row of them punching police horses in the face. Only in philly.

Two places I would never attend a game, Columbus and Philly.

6 hours ago, GAROVORKIN said:

Ive said nothing either wrong or outrageous , Im trying to be polite  and not  make any waves with my comments , That's all.

Let me give you a serious piece of advice. Stop being intentionally "bland" and polite. Make some waves. It will be infinitely more interesting, regardless of how good or bad what you have to say might be. Seriously, just do it. 

So, going back to a question that was posed here last week, who has the worst fans. I called out Philly egglets...and the last two weeks have not made me regret it. Tons of stories about egglet fans assaulting Vikings fans after the game, hell even two weeks in a row of them punching police horses in the face. Only in philly.

Philly fans are definitely the worst, no doubt. It's the perfect shitstorm of crassness, raw hatred, and total shamelessness.  

1 hour ago, dbunting said:

Columbus fans are blood sucking zombified trollish bootlickers. But other than that I guess they are decent.

5 hours ago, dbunting said:

I’ve been going to Columbus to cheer for an opposing team (Devils) for years. Never had a single problem. I assume you had a bad experience with Buckeyes fans?

10 hours ago, dbunting said:

Phillys fans have made a big mistake. If they had won gracefully, there would be no retaliation. But Vikings fans are furious at how they behaved, and they have to come to our city now. They should expect equal treatment.

Sunday’s game makes me wonder if teams shouldn’t let their coordinators  interview for new jobs until the team’s season is over. Because our offense and defense was not prepared for that game and our OC and DC were fielding interviews all week.

47 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Sunday’s game makes me wonder if teams shouldn’t let their coordinators  interview for new jobs until the team’s season is over. Because our offense and defense was not prepared for that game and our OC and DC were fielding interviews all week.

Yeah, I actually think the opposite. And I'm sorry that this happened to your team man, and I'm staying on this bandwagon until the driver covers up a rape.

But the ability to see through the distractions and keep on focus is something you need in a HC. And if they can't handle interviews and excitement, maybe they shouldn't be a Head Coach.

It's why Giants fans are suddenly rethinking this Pat Schumer thing.

5 hours ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Yeah, I actually think the opposite. And I'm sorry that this happened to your team man, and I'm staying on this bandwagon until the driver covers up a rape.

But the ability to see through the distractions and keep on focus is something you need in a HC. And if they can't handle interviews and excitement, maybe they shouldn't be a Head Coach.

It's why Giants fans are suddenly rethinking this Pat Schumer thing.

Why didn't the Giants hire Josh McDaniels? 

Archived