NFL 2017 Championship: The Whiff Six

Jace, Extat

12 minutes ago, dbunting said:

Holy hell, the Superb Owl just made an appearance on ESPN Around the horn! They were showing a pic of some type of tram and one had Superb and the other has owl LII. !!!! They did a little bit about it

I AM NOT COLIN COWHERD!~

2 hours ago, Jaime L said:

Fact check: True. 

Shocking!

49 minutes ago, dbunting said:

Holy hell, the Superb Owl just made an appearance on ESPN Around the horn! They were showing a pic of some type of tram and one had Superb and the other has owl LII. !!!! They did a little bit about it

We'll know for sure that they're stealing from us when someone refers to Bradley Beal's zombification. 

The last Philly-NE Super Bowl is on T.V.

Yo, didn't my man T.O. break his fuckin' leg though?

ETA: Did you guys know Pat McAfee has a youtube? It's a thing and I just listened to this one video with pictures where he talks about a time Troy Polamalu ruined his life. It's actually fucking hilarious! Like really genuinely funny. I'm stunned, I'm gonna dig deeper into this mystery.

Here's the video, I suggest watching it. It's like 3 minutes long.

Lest you think my humor compromised, let me tell you that I'm as surprised to be linking that as anybody is to be clicking on it. I just thought it was going to be a funny video of Polamalu blowing him up in the pro bowl or something but it's actual jokes with good delivery!

28 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Lest you think my humor compromised, let me tell you that I'm as surprised to be linking that as anybody is to be clicking on it. I just thought it was going to be a funny video of Polamalu blowing him up in the pro bowl or something but it's actual jokes with good delivery!

Isn't he affiliated with Barstool? :uhoh: :ack:

5 minutes ago, Week said:

Isn't he affiliated with Barstool? :uhoh: :ack:

Yeah, I don't know what that is. But when I explored other videos I was unmoved by the dudebro atmosphere.

Yeah, the one I linked is funny but I think it was a lightning strike or something that I clicked on it.

2 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Yeah, I don't know what that is. But when I explored other videos I was unmoved by the dudebro atmosphere.

Yeah, the one I linked is funny but I think it was a lightning strike or something that I clicked on it.

Yeah -- Barstool is retrograde, dudebro garbage (despite some mild attempts at being (still a poor excuse for--) adults).

1 minute ago, Week said:

Yeah -- Barstool is retrograde, dudebro garbage (despite some mild attempts at being (still a poor excuse for--) adults).

I'm in agreement. The final chance I gave them was a 1 minute video claiming to give a daily update on NFL news but it turned out to be a series of shots of an overweight and unathletic man about my age playing with various pieces of training equipment in the University of Minnesota practice facility before mentioning that a Boston Radio host called TB12's daughter an annoying little pissant.

Very uninspired.

22 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

ALEX SMITH TO THE RACIST NAMES! HOLY SHIT@!!!

@Kalbear

@Rockroi\

@Week

@Jaime L

@Maithanet

@

I'm not one of your names but also a Skins fan.  I am happy.  I loathe Kirk Cousins with the fury of ten thousand suns so I don't give a shit who replaced him, but someone who is competent?  I'll take that.

3 minutes ago, Slurktan said:

I'm not one of your names but also a Skins fan.  I am happy.  I loathe Kirk Cousins with the fury of ten thousand suns so I don't give a shit who replaced him, but someone who is competent?  I'll take that.

Sorry, I didn't mention most people. They were literally the first names off my head and I was afraid to get beat by some posting ninja :P

Interesting -- the plot thickens for the Broncos. Smith seemed like he might be a good fit there -- maybe Kirk would be a better one?

I would definitely rather prefer Kirk over Smith. Cousins averages more TDs per year as a starter than Alex Smith's best year (which was last year -- with better weapons than Wash). Cousins worst passing yards per season was more than Smith's most passing yards per season (also last year) -- and he had 1400 more last year.

The fly in the ointment is, of course, the interceptions. I take the good with the bad there and stick with Kirk.

23 minutes ago, Week said:

Interesting -- the plot thickens for the Broncos. Smith seemed like he might be a good fit there -- maybe Kirk would be a better one?

I would definitely rather prefer Kirk over Smith. Cousins averages more TDs per year as a starter than Alex Smith's best year (which was last year -- with better weapons than Wash). Cousins worst passing yards per season was more than Smith's most passing yards per season (also last year) -- and he had 1400 more last year.

The fly in the ointment is, of course, the interceptions. I take the good with the bad there and stick with Kirk.

You don't want Kirk Cousins being the QB on your team.  Every play you have a dark feeling in the pit of your stomach, that feeling just saying "Is this the play where the CB doesn't luckily drop the gift wrapped pick 6 that Cousins throws 4 out of 10 passes".  It will give you an ulcer.

12 minutes ago, Slurktan said:

You don't want Kirk Cousins being the QB on your team.  Every play you have a dark feeling in the pit of your stomach, that feeling just saying "Is this the play where the CB doesn't luckily drop the gift wrapped pick 6 that Cousins throws 4 out of 10 passes".  It will give you an ulcer.

You shut your stupid lying whorehole!

I only had to sit through 8 quarters of Scott Tolzien, but you will never know the true depths of suffering.

20 minutes ago, Kalbear said:

It's going to be amazing to watch the racists throw 6 yard passes on 3rd and 8 over and over

Thats been happening for years, at least Smith will be competent at it and not directly throw at DB's 90% of the time.

I hate myself as much as @Tywin et al. but the simple truth is that I have to root for the Patriots.

I have to!

I hate the Iggles, I just hate 'em and their fans. And quite simply it will be far more devastating for them to lose than it will be for the Patriots.

So on that basis I have to hope for the greater of two evils to prevail. That way the pain and crushing disappointment will be felt most acutely.

I was a little surprised to see the trade this morning when I got up. So Cousins is for sure going to be a FA, a rare QB in his prime FA...  KC must think Mahommes is ready to go.

I don't see what Smith has done over his career that is any better than Cousins, so it must be money and a bad relationship that ended this.

Cousins - Denver, Miami, NY, Cleveland.....

Archived