NFL 2017 Championship: The Whiff Six

Jace, Extat

On 1/19/2018 at 5:56 PM, Tywin et al. said:

We've already established that you're the smelly one, Jace.

And I noticed you dodged your lack of title change for losing the bet in the politics thread......

EH, I chalk that up to the Steelers offense getting lucky on some crazy plays. That game could have easily been 45-14.

Jack might be able to cover Gronk. Anyways, they've got the formula to beat the Pats. A great line that can get pressure (not sacks) without blitzing, fast, athletic LBs and elite DBs.

I feel confident that they'll win, 23-20.

And if I'm right I'll be writing your biography. So far the working title is: 

Roaring, Relentless, Raging and Righteous: Inside Jace's Rants From Rooftops

You know me so well, although my book does kind of right itself.

Just now, Ramsay B. said:

The last 2 drives were absolutely beautiful.

Yeah, pretty good. I won't count out the Pats until Belichick is back in his coffin, but this is looking like the script I thought the Jags would need to win.

Brady's balls have been floating a little bit too, I will not be surprised if Belichick pulls him if that continues.

This is looking splendid so far.

14 minutes ago, KingintheNorth4 said:

I just realized that Romo finally made it to a conference championship game.

Im expecting him to get pulled by the 4th quarter, he'll probably bite his tongue or choke on some booth hor duerves.

Just now, DireWolfSpirit said:

This is looking splendid so far.

Im expecting him to get pulled before in the 4th, he'll probably bite his tongue or choke on some booth hor duerves.

Hey, I'm no Jessica Simpson fan either but let's not have slut shaming in here unless we're talking about Touchdown Tommy himself!

23 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Yeah, pretty good. I won't count out the Pats until Belichick is back in his coffin, but this is looking like the script I thought the Jags would need to win.

Brady's balls have been floating a little bit too, I will not be surprised if Belichick pulls him if that continues.

Wait...that does not compute!  How can deflated balls float?!  ...ba dum tish! :P

OK, now that I got that outta my system... in the small world dept., it's kinda weird to keep hearing my childhood friend/acquaintance Todd Wash's name keep being mentioned as the Jags' DC.  Strange to think he could be coaching in the Superb Owl.

So far, the Jags seem to be doing a good job but will they "punch themselves out", so to speak, and lose steam?  It'll be fun to find out!

ETA: Nice drive by the pats!  That hit on Gronk was ridiculous.  Hope he's not done for the game.

Archived