NFL 2017 Championship: The Whiff Six

Jace, Extat

That's how quick it can change in NE, man. You can't just play great, you have to play perfect.

The Jags are not out, and could come into the 3rd with 9 straight runs to open the half ending in a TD. We've seen that that's the only way to do it though. The Jets, the Ravens , and the Steelers all had one thing in common. An ability to out physical the Pats and a coach who had a strong enough personality to keep the men focused on how dangerous the threat was.

The Patriots' last drive could either help keep the Jags aware of the need to stay on edge or it could ruin them.

2 minutes ago, Altherion said:

There has to be some kind of rule to prevent abuse of the concussion rules. It happened to Kelce in the Kansas City vs. Tennessee game and now to Gronkowski and it's pretty clear these blows to the head are not accidental.

No its not pretty clear at all. When you have two opposing players moving at NFL player speeds, helmet to helmet can result entirely on accident.

12 minutes ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

No its not pretty clear at all. When you have two opposing players moving at NFL player speeds, helmet to helmet can result entirely on accident.

Okay, sure. Are you really going to argue though that defenses don't ever make intentional H2H hits? Because I think it definitely happens. Hard to discern, though, sure. 

Anyway, Bortles got bailed out on that pass, which should most definitely have been picked. It seemed very clear that Flowers was there, like... right in front of his eyes... when he threw it. 

Don't fuck with me, Belichick! With every minute I'm getting more on board with a Jags superbowl.

I'm really totally cool with either team winning, 'cause I hate the Jags, but FUCK would it be nice to see the Jags win!

2 minutes ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

Jacksonville is asserting total physical dominance all over the field.

This is the best possible outcome for Jace! A win where the Pats get out physical'ed and Josh McDaniels keeps displaying his genius! And Dion Lewis may be sacrificed which means he'd be available on the fair in Indy and so there's no need for Shaquan Barkley!

YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived