Will Daenerys get her mother's Queen Crown back?

Sea Dragon

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 0:50 PM, Sea Dragon said:

I really hope she does and I wonder where she will find it. I think it was wrong of Viserys to sell it even though people were trying to kill them and they were running. I think this was one of the most important items that proves Daenerys is the rightful ruler of Westeros and not a targaryen lookalike from Essos. I know Daenerys will have dragons and those who do not bow to her will end up as dragon snacks, but I think the crown is important because lost of people follow the crown. Plus Daenerys is the mother of dragons and it would be a nice fit to have the mother crown back. 

Thank you guys for the great responses.

Viserys did the right thing , because starving to death isn't fun . Will she get them back ?No .

The dragons and her appearance are all the proof needed to prove who she is.  A crown can be forged.  Documents can be forged.  Dragons are authentic and proves her claim to Westeros.  Rhaella's crown is touching family heirloom.  I've no doubt it will mean something to Dany.  I have always seen her arc as moving forward instead of looking at the past.  Dany is the storm that brings needed change.  Looking back is not what her story arc is about but it is of progress.

6 minutes ago, Bullrout said:

The dragons and her appearance are all the proof needed to prove who she is.  A crown can be forged.  Documents can be forged.  Dragons are authentic and proves her claim to Westeros.  Rhaella's crown is touching family heirloom.  I've no doubt it will mean something to Dany.  I have always seen her arc as moving forward instead of looking at the past.  Dany is the storm that brings needed change.  Looking back is not what her story arc is about but it is of progress.

Exactly.

"If I look back I am lost". 

On 1/27/2018 at 6:34 PM, Bullrout said:

But there are powerful forces that wants to turn back the clock and turn the main characters away from moving forward.  Qaithe wants Dany to step backwards.  Which for Dany means giving up the war with the slavers and instead embrace the role of conqueror.  This is the same thing Bloodraven is teaching Bran.  Jon has adopted more of the primitive wildling thinking and moved away from the honor code taught by the Starks.  Savages have a better chance of surviving the end of civilization. 

Dany will build her own empire and that calls for a new crown. 

• 3 weeks later...
On January 25, 2018 at 0:30 PM, LiveFirstDieLater said:

The point of Rhaella’s crown (I don’t think she was Dany’s Mom) in my opinion is to highlight the discrepancy between Dany’s history as we are first told it and what we later learn...

Viserys and Dany were not running from assasins.

Illyrio is rich, really really rich, there is no reason they had to beg for years if they were under his care, unless he intended it. Illyrio was planning the Dany-Drogo wedding for years...

The servants supposedly stole all Dany and Visery’s valuables... but left the crown?

This story has more holes than a cheesmonger’s favorite Swiss  

Then who do you soppuse is Danaerys's mother? This is a weird idea that Rhaella is not Dany and Viserys mother. It seems pretty clear that her life was troubled from the start, from her birth even. Why would it make sense to have another woman as Danaerys's mother? 

11 hours ago, Sea Dragon said:

Then who do you soppuse is Danaerys's mother? This is a weird idea that Rhaella is not Dany and Viserys mother. It seems pretty clear that her life was troubled from the start, from her birth even. Why would it make sense to have another woman as Danaerys's mother? 

Well since you asked...

Archived