New Elimination Game I - Favourite Disney Princess

ab aeterno

Maybe if they had locked Hitler in a tower and his only social interaction involved people climbing his moustache. He would never have been a gassed solider in ww1,who then felt a bit peeved with the surrender.   It could of changed everything.

Or he may just of tried to exterminate Gillette's

Wow, we made this bleak. :P 

Imma take this the other direction: whose fashion are you most jealous of?

I absolutely LOVE Belle's ballgowns, and Cinderella's, too. And Elsa, who is much more modern, and has stuff I'd actually wear in real life without feeling a bit OTT.

As for hair... I'm going to say either Jasmine, for her volume, or Moana, for her amazeballs curls which remain perfect after being in saltwater.

Makeup I have to say Jasmine, too. Purdy. :)

I do not think you can single any one of those stories out and say it is the most problematic one. It all starts with Snow White's stepmother wanting to kill a teenager because she is jealous of her beauty and youth, remember? And it continues with both Snow White and Sleeping Beauty having to be saved by a very much non-consensual kiss.

Also, @Yukle, Ariel pre-change. You could swim anywhere and breathe under water? You were basically a superhero. Why give that up for ... what, not being able to talk and to just silently pine for some unknown guy? Yeah, no thank you, I choose the fish tail any day.

*cue "I Was A Mermaid And Now I'm A Popstar"*

59 minutes ago, TheCrannogDweller said:

Heal Mulan

Hurt Elsa

On mobile thanks

36 minutes ago, brAnthelAstgreenseer said:

Heal Elsa 

Hurt Mulan

Hurt Mulan, Heal Elsa

• Mulan - 12 + - -
  • Elsa - 25 - + +
1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Also, @Yukle, Ariel pre-change. You could swim anywhere and breathe under water? You were basically a superhero.

Yeah, she is also going into a human society where seafood is their staple diet. So eating her friends. :/

Ariel isn’t exactly smart.

She does dress nicely, though.

Why does Ariel wear sea shells? Because B shells would be too small. B)

8 hours ago, Yukle said:

Yeah, totally agreed. :)

When I say to people, "I love Belle," I usually get some sort of spiel of why I shouldn't. And then I say, "The movie is fun. I like it."

That's all that needs to be said, I ignore everything else.

yeah, exactly. I have all kinds of feelings about measuring fictional stories (especially fairy tales) by 21st century legal and social standards. 

Heal mulan if she’s still alive. 

Hurt Elsa 

6 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I do not think you can single any one of those stories out and say it is the most problematic one. It all starts with Snow White's stepmother wanting to kill a teenager because she is jealous of her beauty and youth, remember? And it continues with both Snow White and Sleeping Beauty having to be saved by a very much non-consensual kiss.

Well they did tackle the saved by a non-consensual kiss thing (almost) with Frozen.   But hey at least Anna liked the guy who kissed her, even if it didn't work, cos True loves kiss is not a kiss from someone you barely know, let alone someone you have never met who just thinks your petty.

Heal Elsa,  Hurt Mulan

• Mulan - 11 -
  • Elsa - 25 +

Archived