New Elimination Game I - Favourite Disney Princess

ab aeterno

1 hour ago, The BlackBear said:

Honour comes from the cause not the victory.

Lets have an elimination game to find out? :P

Best song from a musical? Too niche?

Depends on what musical, I guess?

And no, lets not have an elimination game to find out. :P

Just now, The BlackBear said:

I have a really stupid idea for a game:

Best, Worst film in a franchise.

RotK is the worst film in LotR, and Last Stand is the worst X-Men film, but which of them is better?

I had an idea once to make a mixtape of the worst songs on great albums.

Excuze me?

I would happily do something non media related like favorite dog breed or brand of tea or something. 

19 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I do not think you can single any one of those stories out and say it is the most problematic one. It all starts with Snow White's stepmother wanting to kill a teenager because she is jealous of her beauty and youth, remember? And it continues with both Snow White and Sleeping Beauty having to be saved by a very much non-consensual kiss.

The original fairy tale of sleeping beauty is...*shudder* just eww

18 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

It's the worst one. It has the stupidest moments, and the most ridiculous Legolasness, half the film is endings. Fellowship, and Two Towers are simply better films.

I'll sit out on dog breeds, as I get angry about breeding genetic defects into animals.

Truth!

heal Mulan 

Hurt elsa

23 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

It's the worst one. It has the stupidest moments, and the most ridiculous Legolasness, half the film is endings. Fellowship, and Two Towers are simply better films.

I'll sit out on dog breeds, as I get angry about breeding genetic defects into animals.

I can’t argue about the endings. That’s truly dreary. Legolas is okay, he’s just Legolas... and the elephant ride is still so much better than the bat ride in the hobbit or anti-gravity levitation on the falling rocks. 

Oh, right. Well... best teas are still my best idea. I’m sure someone will come up with something creative. We always do. 

27 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

I can’t argue about the endings. That’s truly dreary. Legolas is okay, he’s just Legolas... and the elephant ride is still so much better than the bat ride in the hobbit or anti-gravity levitation on the falling rocks.

Well sure, but I'm not comparing RotK to the Hobbit films, which are so bad I couldn't tell you which of them is the worst.

Archived