3 questions.

Kandrax

25 minutes ago, Kandrax said:

How much was Daenerys hated before ADWD?    Is it true that before fifth book lot readers believed that Aegon survived? Am i only one who think that Windblown chapter was unnecessary?

I am a Daenerys fan.  I want Dany to win the game of thrones and rule Westeros. 

I do hate Jon.  I actually hated Jon even before ADWD.  ADWD just made me hate him a lot more than I already did.

Aegon was always a mystery but I never actually believed he survived.  I still do not.

36 minutes ago, Kandrax said:

How much was Daenerys hated before ADWD?    Is it true that before fifth book lot readers believed that Aegon survived? Am i only one who think that Windblown chapter was unnecessary?

First, I think you are mixing book danny and show danny. There is very little reason to hate book danny. I can see people not being interested in her story, not thinking it is interesting, that she is too childish or even not liking the character. But hate? that is for show danny that has very little in common with the book version.

I wouldn t be surprised that a lot of readers believed that martin could pull a Aegon or fAegon. There are a lot of fake deaths and misidentified for people to make those assumptions. There are even people saying quentin might not be dead because as his face was burned he was unidentifiable...

Which part of the chapter was unnecessary?

1 hour ago, Kandrax said:

I swear I've already seen this thread but with Jon instead of Dany. :blink:

Anyway, hate Dany? No. Find her plot boring, rambly and needlessly drawn out? Eh, sometimes. I actually don't mind it a lot of the time. I certainly liked it more with the added POVs of the Meereen situation: Barristan, Quentyn and now Tyrion. If just because it makes you appreciate Dany's chapters again when she finally turns up again... miles away from Meereen. 

6 minutes ago, The Fattest Leech said:

All of these stoopid threads that wholly glorify one character over another are hate threads. 

Its borin as shit at this point. 

Phrased in a manner far more articulate than I could muster. ^_^

5 hours ago, Kandrax said:

Of course there were people who hated Dany. There are people who irrationally hate just about any character you care to mention.

No, it is not true. In fact, people who thought someone claiming to be Aegon would show up were as thoroughly mocked as people who now dare suggest that Aegon may actually be who he claims to be (which by the way is canon, Aegon as fake is fanon).

I don't have any problem with "The Windblown" chapter.

Archived