True of False , if your A Celebrity You Have Automatic Credibility With The Public

GAROVORKIN

Do you think that fame gives them and their opinions and statements instant and unimpeachable credibility with the public, even when those opinions and statements are not the most informed or outside their given field of expertise ? How much influence  and impact  do you think celebrities really wield in society in general ? And by celebrities , I don't mean just  actors and entertainers. Celebrities can exist another fields and endeavors too.

Thoughts ?:)

I don't think many people really have that much respect for the opinions of celebrities. What they can do is influence the agenda, which is a very important componant of power itself. I'm not sure I'd put a great deal of trust in something Angelina Jolie said to me, but she has raised a lot of awareness of issues like the problems in Cambodia, so I have to give her credit for that.

53 minutes ago, Lord Lannister said:

You have name recognition. Which sadly factors largely into who people vote for. Sadly the celebrity president is a thing and we'll probably see the Democrats nominate one in 2020.

They should nominate Grumpy Cat. He would have lots of voter appeal.:)

On 1/28/2018 at 3:57 PM, mankytoes said:

I don't think many people really have that much respect for the opinions of celebrities. What they can do is influence the agenda, which is a very important componant of power itself. I'm not sure I'd put a great deal of trust in something Angelina Jolie said to me, but she has raised a lot of awareness of issues like the problems in Cambodia, so I have to give her credit for that.

There is no question Angelina Jolie has some done some great things.B)

Archived