The Most Important And Difficult Question Ever Asked!

Mr. Chatywin et al.

I still maintain that the crocs are a hard counter to the rats.  Other than attacking the eyes, rats cannot harm a croc at all.  Crocs can and do roll on land, and fully grown saltwater crocs weigh over a ton.  That is definitely going to kill a rat.  Or a hundred rats, if need be. 

1 hour ago, KiDisaster said:

I'm going to amend my choice to eagles and gorillas. I've been giving this a lot of thought. 

Why Gorillas?  IMO they are the worst choice of anything.  They're overpowered by bears and lions, and there are only four of them. 

14 minutes ago, Maithanet said:

Why Gorillas?  IMO they are the worst choice of anything.  They're overpowered by bears and lions, and there are only four of them. 

They're the most intelligent of the lot, very territorial, strong as hell. Bears and lions may be able to overpower them but bears are much more likely to run away than get involved in a conflict and lions are lazy as hell. 

I'm fairly confident I could get a gorilla to use the shotgun after they ragdoll the hunter who's been blinded by my eagle flock and thereby keep my hands clean for any police investigation of the incident. 

I'm leaning to Eagles and Bears

There are 41 large animals and the hunter.  The Eagles split up to harass and blind these larger animals and keep them from teaming up,  with an initial strike of multiple eagles to kill the Hunter quickly before he can hurt my bears.  After the Hunter is dead, then the extra eagles target the Wolves as they are small enough the Eagles have a chance to kill or cripple those without help.   Meanwhile, two of my bear enforcers team up and and go after the larger animals one by one.    I hop on the last bear and lead the rats away,  to get some distance from the rats and get the rat pack strung out chasing me, then circle back and make passes through them, taking out as many as I can, then running away again before they can converge.  As the two bear enforcers free up eagles, they can swoop in and starting picking away at the rat pack as well. 

I'm assuming with the Hunter dead the shotgun is useless, if not, Eagles bring me shotgun, one shot gun blast will cut quite a swathe through a pack of rats.  So if they are bunched up, one shot could kill dozens and I'd have unlimited shots..

Archived