Will Tyrion rule Casterly Rock?

Littlefinger's crewman

Tyrion had committed his crimes, he is not an innocent fawn, he killed his own father, of that he is guilty, he had murdered Shae as well. I don't know if the Westermen would accept him as a lord that easy, Tywin was feared by his bannermen, but he was also respected and everybody knew he was a brilliant strategist and had been a terrific Hand of the King. Will they forgive Tyrion? Kinslaying is a terrible sin, pious men won't want him as a lord, the others will follow once people start to resist.

I think at some point Tyrion will meet Tysha, I think that's still possible, Tyrion loved Tysha with all his heart, it was the only time he was actually loved by a woman in a sense of wife-love. I can see Tyrion leaving everything behind for her, I think Tysha would be the only person capable of making him let his noble life go. I think what Tyrion most want in his life is being accepted, he wants to be seeing as a normal human being, not only seeing by his deformities and loved by his gold.

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 7:47 PM, Lord Lannister said:

Tyrion's just using his position in the Second Sons to get into a place where Dany might notice him. If he can get into her good graces, tell him about Aegon, give her current knowledge of Westeros, he might ride her coattails. If he does get into a position of authority with Dany, he's probably going to do his damnedest to put the Second Sons in a place where they'll be wiped out and he won't have to make good that debt.

This is what I'm thinking as well.  I've oscillated back and forth between whether or not Tyrion gets the Rock and possibly serves as hand or if he has a terrible tragic ending, becoming a villain (as Jaime becomes a hero).

5 hours ago, Shadow of Asshai said:

Tyrion had committed his crimes, he is not an innocent fawn, he killed his own father, of that he is guilty, he had murdered Shae as well. I don't know if the Westermen would accept him as a lord that easy, Tywin was feared by his bannermen, but he was also respected and everybody knew he was a brilliant strategist and had been a terrific Hand of the King. Will they forgive Tyrion? Kinslaying is a terrible sin, pious men won't want him as a lord, the others will follow once people start to resist.

I think at some point Tyrion will meet Tysha, I think that's still possible, Tyrion loved Tysha with all his heart, it was the only time he was actually loved by a woman in a sense of wife-love. I can see Tyrion leaving everything behind for her, I think Tysha would be the only person capable of making him let his noble life go. I think what Tyrion most want in his life is being accepted, he wants to be seeing as a normal human being, not only seeing by his deformities and loved by his gold.

When Tyrion reunites with Tysha, and learns that his daughter is a whore, his head is going to explode

Archived