NFL 2018 Superb Owl Edition: Is There A Way To Tell If Gronk Is Concussed?

Mr. Chatywin et al.

4 minutes ago, briantw said:

NFL must have reminded the refs that they only needed to give the Pats bullshit calls to get them to the Super Bowl, not to help them win it too.

You're just happy to see another mistake by a lake.

3 minutes ago, WinterFox said:

Ok. I am now ready to approve of Josh McDaniels to the Colts. This has been quite the offensive performance. 

This is an upsetting commercial from T-Mobile

Pretty impressive considering all the weapons they’re missing. Indy fans should definitely feel better than Detroit fans right now...

Just now, Nictarion said:

Pretty impressive considering all the weapons they’re missing. Indy fans should definitely feel better than Detroit fans right now...

Ze Ponays is getting a short and angry little stable genius!

I would say, after everything I have seen this season, I thought that last Eagles touchdown should have been ruled incomplete.  I'm fine with the call standing, but it shows the inconsistancy of that rule when you see that compared to some of the rulings we've seen this year (like the Jets "fumble").

5 minutes ago, WinterFox said:

Ok. I am now ready to approve of Josh McDaniels to the Colts. This has been quite the offensive performance. 

This is an upsetting commercial from T-Mobile

As a Denver fan, let me tell you, you might to rethink that.

Just now, Fiddler said:

I would say, after everything I have seen this season, I thought that last Eagles touchdown should have been ruled incomplete.  I'm fine with the call standing, but it shows the inconsistancy of that rule when you see that compared to some of the rulings we've seen this year (like the Jets "fumble").

If the Patriots retake the lead I expect Bill Belichick to finally reveal himself to be a human sized erection.

Archived