NFL 2018 Superb Owl Edition: Is There A Way To Tell If Gronk Is Concussed?

Mr. Chatywin et al.

Excellent no call on the Jenkins hit. The hit was sqarely to the receicers shoulders, the helmets only touched from the runner going into recoil from impact. Furthermore the reciever had made his catch and was then running and is no longer considered to be in a defenseless state. Straight by the book, good no call.

The hit was clearly helmet to helmet.... on replay. I didn't think it looked helmet to helmet live. I'm ok with the no call as you can't look at every play in slow motion. Sucks to lose cooks. Hope he's alright. Jeffery making some insane catches. 

Just now, l2 0 5 5 said:

The hit was clearly helmet to helmet.... on replay. I didn't think it looked helmet to helmet live. I'm ok with the no call as you can't look at every play in slow motion. Sucks to lose cooks. Hope he's alright. Jeffery making some insane catches. 

The receivers helmet was the helmet that went into the defenders though, the DB hit him squarely in the shoulder pads, upon that contact the recievers helmet contacted the DB's. If it was any penalty, it should go on the reciever, but its a good no call imo.

2 minutes ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

The receivers helmet was the helmet that went into the defenders though, the DB hit him squarely in the shoulder pads, upon that contact the recievers helmet contacted the DB's. If it was any penalty, it should go on the reciever, but its a good no call imo.

I agree, but I'm basing that off what the refs normally call. I'm pretty surprised they didn't throw a flag. Seems like 9/10 they'll throw the flag if it's close, even if they can't tell it's head to head because its safer/more acceptable to side with the receiver than the d player.

5 minutes ago, Rhom said:

I hate that tipped passes like that count as an interception against the QB’s stats

You can go fuck a tree.

I once saw Clifton 'Goddamn' Dawson volleyball a screen pass into the air that a nose tackle who was being pancacked by Jeff Saturday caught with one hand on the goal line.

Archived