Are there Dragons besides the ones Daenerys hatched?

I was reading the third Bran's chapter on AGOT and I noticed this:

He lifted his eyes and saw clear across the narrow sea, to the Free Cities and the green Dothraki sea and beyond, to Vaes Dothrak under its mountain, to the fabled lands of the Jade Sea, to Asshai by the Shadow, where dragons stirred beneath the sunrise.

It's also been rumored that there are dragons in the Shadow Lands and that they originally came from there.

That reference can't be about Dany's dragons, right?

I wouldn't be surprised. I'd quite enjoy seeing how GRRM might write new dragons into the series.

That Bran quote might be an early example of him looking into the past, mind you. 

Varys and Illyrio are likely to have tried to locate all the dragon eggs they could over the last few years. If the Cheesemonger has a reputation as a dragon bone merchant then it's not to much of a stretch to imagine he could locate dragon eggs, too. 

Not sure if they would be able to hatch one but I can't think of a decent reason why they wouldn't procure a load of eggs, for the sake of the eventual Aegon plan.

I must say, I don't think new hatchlings would devalue Dany's that much as long as they don't appear in Westeros first or predate Drogon and co birth-wise. Assuming the new ones were smaller, more dragons being birthed post-AGOT might actually add extra weight to the Mother of Dragons angle.

I find it easier to believe in Sheepstealer or Cannibal still being alive in the wilderness than the idea of an ancient dragon living under Winterfell for centuries without people knowing about it. 

It is still possible that other young dragons may appear by the the end of the story.  When Daenerys' dragons hatched magic increased everywhere so maybe eggs that couldn't hatch in the past now can?

It's possible there are more of them in them World, after all I believe George said their planet in slightly larger than ours, so plenty of places off the map (or even remote places on the maps), that could have dragons still living there; but I don't think we will still them in the story.

Archived