tactics to a fast North/Riverlands victory

Alex Gu

30 minutes ago, Ferocious Veldt Roarer said:

Am I reading it right?
"Hey guys, why don't you do some research and come up with some theory, here's the proposed topic"?

no, I meant it as which of the tactics in the links would have help Robb stark end war faster?

48 minutes ago, Alex Gu said:

no, I meant it as which of the tactics in the links would have help Robb stark end war faster?

The big mistake was not putting anyone other than Roose Bolton in charge of the infantry. He intentionally led them to a devastating defeat and then bled the rest of his forces down to his own men.

1 hour ago, Canon Claude said:

The big mistake was not putting anyone other than Roose Bolton in charge of the infantry. He intentionally led them to a devastating defeat and then bled the rest of his forces down to his own men.

how did nobody notice there were no casualties in Bolton forces and casualties other forces?

4 hours ago, Alex Gu said:

which of this strategies/tactics could stark Robb had used to win the war of the five kings fast instead of long conflict starting from the calling of the banners in each level of war?

Bent the Knee to Stannis Baratheon, Coordinate attacks as to stall Tywin from reaching King Landing (If I remember correctly, Stannis was on the cusp of victory before the Deus Ex Machina Allowed the Lannister to win.)

Archived