Frey children- three questions.

Kandrax

20 minutes ago, Kandrax said:

1. Why do some you want for innocent children to be killed?

2.If you need to choose to whom would you bethroth your daughter LW, BW or Elmar? I would choose Elmar.

3. There is one Frey in Bravoos who is same age as Arya. What will happen to him?

1. Some might want that since the children you mention are already mean, cruel and stupid. Hence not really innocent. Also they are not real people but characters made up by GRRM so wanting them dead isn't as immoral as wanting real kids dead.

2. Marrying your daughter to the ugliest, meanest and most overpopulated House in Westeros is a poor decision imo.

3. It would depend whether he shows her his real colour or not. I don't think she'd kill a kid if she was given a choice but since 1 he will likely be an arse and she will do some needlework on him.

3 hours ago, Sigella said:

Some might want that since the children you mention are already mean, cruel and stupid. Hence not really innocent. Also they are not real people but characters made up by GRRM so wanting them dead isn't as immoral as wanting real kids dead.

Yes, Big Walder and Little Walder aren't saint, but Elmar didn't do anything wrong. 

5 hours ago, Kandrax said:

2.If you need to choose to whom would you bethroth your daughter LW, BW or Elmar? I would choose Elmar.

3. There is one Frey in Bravoos who is same age as Arya. What will happen to him?

1 - Only the staunch Stark supporters want that.  

2 - Big Walder is the smartest.  BW.

3 - Live a long and healthy life.

6 hours ago, Kandrax said:

Yes, Big Walder and Little Walder aren't saint, but Elmar didn't do anything wrong. 

Aside from trying to force a skinny little girl to do his squire-work for him and being a real dick about it you mean?

4 hours ago, Nowy Tends said:

I'm not sure I understand the question… I haven't noticed any people on this forum wanting the death of innocent children… What makes you think that?

In some older threads some members said that all Freys should be killed, including children. One of them said that wolves should be unleashed on youngest Walder's children.

10 hours ago, Kandrax said:

Your posting style reminds me of someone else who hasn't been around for a while.

As to question one ----- it is a loaded statement.

Question two ---- verra vague.

You got me interested with question three --- I gotta go check that out.

11 hours ago, Kandrax said:

1.  I consider myself a Stark fan, but I have never advocated the deaths of any Freys beyond leadership and planners of the RW.  I am not a fan of group guilt.  I accept no responsibility for what others might think.

2.  Elmar seems like a reasonably nice kid, as 9 year-olds go, so I'll go with him.  Little Walder is a nasty piece of work, and Big Walder may or may not be trouble.  Depends on whether he killed LW and why.

3.  I assume you refer to Bradamar, son of Symond, who is a ward of a merchant. I doubt that they will meet, although I suppose it is possible they could run into each other if they both seek out (f)Arya, who is likely on her way to Braavos. I doubt she would care, though.  She only seems to have animus towards those Freys involved in the RW, and Bradamar clearly wasn't involved.  And his being a Frey would probably limit her interest otherwise.

13 hours ago, Kandrax said:

Why would any of them seek out Jeyne Poole?

Bradamar would seek her out as a fellow Westerosi, and a prominent one at that (he would be under the impression that she was really Arya).  Arya would want to find out who is using her name and what is going on.

6 minutes ago, Nevets said:

Bradamar would seek her out as a fellow Westerosi, and a prominent one at that (he would be under the impression that she was really Arya).  Arya would want to find out who is using her name and what is going on.

I doubt that Brad will seek her out if he knows what happened .

9 minutes ago, Kandrax said:

I doubt that Brad will seek her out if he knows what happened .

Probably not.  I was just speculating.  In any even I doubt Bradamar and Arya will meet, or even be aware of the other's presence in Braavos.  Nor do I think Arya would care much even if she did find out Bradamar was in town.

1 hour ago, Kandrax said:

Would anyone else anwer?

I rarely do anything on forum nowadays as there is not much left to talk about, but I like threads about Freys.

1. Personally I don't care about fates of little Freys. We do not have information about most of them. There are also some nice Freys like Olyvar or Perwyn. Freys who actively participated in Red Wedding of course deserve to be punished. 

2. Big Walder is probably sociopath, but he is also smartest of them. Elmar is dick and Little Walder is now Not So Little Corpse. 

3. Probably nothing, unless Arya meets him and decides to kill him because of his surname.

Archived