Westeros

Benioff and Weiss to Create New Star Wars Series

23 posts in this topic

On 2/6/2018 at 4:32 PM, Ran said:

It's entirely possible that what has been left unsaid is that Confederate has fallen through (perhaps due to the backlash, perhaps to other factors). Or, alternatively, that they are arranging someone else to run the show.

Not simply entirely possible, I would say highly likely.  There are many very recent news articles over the last day or so that consistently agree that D&D will not have any further involvement with Confederate. 

Edited by Ser Knight Somerville
correct error

2 hours ago, Ser Knight Somerville said:

Not simply entirely possible, I would say highly likely.  There are many very recent news articles over the last day or so that consistently agree that D&D will not have any further involvement with Confederate. 

I've not seen any of those yet. A few days ago, around when I posted, it was all just speculation. The closest anyone had gotten to an answer was, I think, Vanity Fair or THR, who said an HBO representative had declined to comment on the status of Confederate

These appeared to still be speculation based, perhaps relying on expertise of those within the industry as to what is feasible.