Westeros Fantasy Baseball 2018

Week

27 minutes ago, Week said:

Seems like ... Saturday afternoon - 17?

Or

Monday/Tuesday - 26/27?

Tuesday would be fine with me (if I can get out at 6) but Monday would be tough. Saturday afternoon is good but would request it's earlier in the afternoon since this shit goes forever, like 1pm est or something.

4 minutes ago, Whiskeyjack said:

If we did a Tuesday night draft, could have it start at 9:30 or 10 p.m. eastern?  Would that give people on the west coast enough time to get home?

And is that okay for people on the east coast?  Or is it too late?

My only concern about a weeknight is having to wake up the next morning.

1 hour ago, Whiskeyjack said:

If we did a Tuesday night draft, could have it start at 9:30 or 10 p.m. eastern?  Would that give people on the west coast enough time to get home?

I would actually prefer this, not too late for me. Don't know how many other east coasters are in the league though 

1 hour ago, PyroclasticFlow said:

I would actually prefer this, not too late for me. Don't know how many other east coasters are in the league though 

I'd prefer this as well. 

3 hours ago, Whiskeyjack said:

This is fine with me. I could make 6:30pm pst work.

On 2/27/2018 at 4:13 PM, Jaxom 1974 said:

I'm more than willing to give it a go this year. 

So I somehow completely missed Jaxom's response here.  Sorry about that.  Just saw it now when I was looking back to see what draft times people preferred.

Since Jaxom and Ghjhero both want to play, we're going to have to randomly pick between them.  Unless one of you would prefer to play in grozeng's dynasty/keeper league instead?

@Jaxom 1974 @Ghjhero

3 hours ago, Whiskeyjack said:

So I somehow completely missed Jaxom's response here.  Sorry about that.  Just saw it now when I was looking back to see what draft times people preferred.

Since Jaxom and Ghjhero both want to play, we're going to have to randomly pick between them.  Unless one of you would prefer to play in grozeng's dynasty/keeper league instead?

@Jaxom 1974 @Ghjhero

Appreciate that you did spot the response...but I completely understand you've moved forward already. Let Ghjhero play.  I wont cause a ruckus.  If something pops for a second league, let me know.

If groz has room and wants me in, I'll play there.

4 hours ago, Whiskeyjack said:

@Jaxom 1974 @Ghjhero

53 minutes ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

Appreciate that you did spot the response...but I completely understand you've moved forward already. Let Ghjhero play.  I wont cause a ruckus.  If something pops for a second league, let me know.

I appreciate it, didn't mean to kick you out of the league; but thanks for being willing to let me go for it.

Also, is there a group chat for this league or something that will make communicating easier?

On 3/7/2018 at 5:04 PM, Ghjhero said:

I appreciate it, didn't mean to kick you out of the league; but thanks for being willing to let me go for it.

Kicking Jaxom out of leagues is one of the great things that binds all Westeros fantasy sports players together.  We've all done it at some point, it seems. :P

On 3/7/2018 at 6:09 PM, Jaxom 1974 said:

Thanks Jaxom, I appreciate it.  Sorry again for the mistake.

Archived