Westeros Fantasy Baseball 2018

Week

On 3/7/2018 at 3:05 PM, Whiskeyjack said:

Okay seems like Tuesday March 27th at 9:30 eastern is okay with Jaime, Week, Mexal, Pyro, and probably Phil.  Need to hear from groz, Bronn, fuentez, and Ghjhero. 

But for now I'm going to set that as our tentative draft time.

I can make any night work - so that works for me.

19 minutes ago, grozeng said:

Sorry - you are right - I can't do afternoons.  Kids Soccer/Lacrosse all weekend long

To be fair, he was wrong -- it was a week and a half later. :P

14 minutes ago, grozeng said:

It looks like we just have Jaxom, Bronn, Week and me for Dynasty.  Was there anyone else?

Anyone else want to be in the league?

It would be great to get at least 8 -- maybe do NL or AL only if we can only get 4? Not sure that it would be worth it for a league that small.

Yes we need more for Dynasty.

So Week, Bronn, Jaxom, PF, Me.  Let's get some more people. 

And when do we draft?  I can make any night work.  It will be a roto league so we can always do retroactive stats if we miss a couple of days.

19 minutes ago, grozeng said:

And when do we draft?  I can make any night work.  It will be a roto league so we can always do retroactive stats if we miss a couple of days.

Same.

Checked the poll.  Doesn't seem like there are any options that work for everyone.  So at this point, feel like we should just stick to next Tuesday night.

@Ghjhero - are you absolutely unable to draft next Tuesday?  Even if you could just be there for the first 90 minutes or so, that'd probably be good enough to get the foundation of your team.

6 minutes ago, Arch-MaesterPhilip said:

What is the start time? I can start as early as 7:30ish.

9:30pm est at the moment. We have a few west coasters, myself included, that won't be able to get out of work much earlier.

9 hours ago, Whiskeyjack said:

Checked the poll.  Doesn't seem like there are any options that work for everyone.  So at this point, feel like we should just stick to next Tuesday night.

@Ghjhero - are you absolutely unable to draft next Tuesday?  Even if you could just be there for the first 90 minutes or so, that'd probably be good enough to get the foundation of your team.

Tuesday should work for me actually. My schedule has cleared up a bit so I have less pressure on me than I first thought. 9:30 pm est should be fine. 

On 3/24/2018 at 11:08 AM, Ghjhero said:

Fixed it for you!

Champ.

Alright, everyone psyched for this evening? Woo! Fantasy Baseball - get excited! :P

Archived