Trial by 7: Pick'em

Bloodraven's Spider

Ok so this thread should be more of a "game" rather then a area to post theories or synopsis/analysis. Poster above picks 7 warriors/fighters. The next poster picks 7 different warriors/fighters (they can include why they think their pick would win). The next poster in line picks the winner (can give explanation) and provides a new set of 7 and so on (Can be any character throughout the WOIAF)... To start things off :

1) Robert Baratheon

2) Victorian

3) Maegor The Cruel

4) Darkstar

5) The Hound

6) Prince Daemon Targaryen the Rogue Prince

7) Alfyn Crowkiller

3 hours ago, Bloodraven's Spider said:

Ok so this thread should be more of a "game" rather then a area to post theories or synopsis/analysis. Poster above picks 7 warriors/fighters. The next poster picks 7 different warriors/fighters (they can include why they think their pick would win). The next poster in line picks the winner (can give explanation) and provides a new set of 7 and so on (Can be any character throughout the WOIAF)... To start things off :

1) Robert Baratheon

2) Victorian

3) Maegor The Cruel

4) Darkstar

5) The Hound

6) Prince Daemon Targaryen the Rogue Prince

7) Alfyn Crowkiller

I choose the last 7 forum members that posted this exact same thread. 

5 hours ago, Bloodraven's Spider said:

Not exactly how this was supposed to go... the 3rd poster is supposed to pick who they believe would win from the first 2 posts... for example:

one eyed misbehavin should pick pick the winner of my choices and varys blackfyre. And then provide a new 7 and so on 

I thought his was an obvious troll so I gave 7 actual human beings, but if I had to choose, I'd pick his bc of Drogon alone.

OK. Here's my seven.

1. Sam the Slayer. Self-explanatory. 

2. Ser Boros Blount. He's a knight of the Kingsguard, and they are good.

3. Ser Meryn Trant. See above.

4. Lord Petyr Baelish. He fought the puissant Brandon Stark! Plus, he has a shitload of titles.

5. Tommen Baratheon. With Bob for fake father, and Jaime for real father, the man should kick some serious ass!

6. Edric Dayne. Ser Arthur's nephew/cousin/not sure. He should be good.

7. Sweetrobin Arryn. Somebody should represent the Mountain and the Vale, the famously martial kingdom. Who better than the lord? The son of the man who openly defied the dragons and overthrew the three centuries old dynasty?

13 hours ago, Bloodraven's Spider said:

To start things off :

2) Victorian

OK, but Victorian what? Victorian era, Victorian fashion?...

23 minutes ago, Ferocious Veldt Roarer said:

OK. Here's my seven.

1. Sam the Slayer. Self-explanatory. 

2. Ser Boros Blount. He's a knight of the Kingsguard, and they are good.

3. Ser Meryn Trant. See above.

4. Lord Petyr Baelish. He fought the puissant Brandon Stark! Plus, he has a shitload of titles.

5. Tommen Baratheon. With Bob for fake father, and Jaime for real father, the man should kick some serious ass!

6. Edric Dayne. Ser Arthur's nephew/cousin/not sure. He should be good.

7. Sweetrobin Arryn. Somebody should represent the Mountain and the Vale, the famously martial kingdom. Who better than the lord? The son of the man who openly defied the dragons and overthrew the three centuries old dynasty?

I choose Ferocious Veldt over everyobe here. His team clearly has some winners.

My seven : 

1. Small Paul's wight

2. That Bear wight

3. waymar royce's wight

4. A wight without legs (it adds an element of surpise from below)

5. Brynden Rivers (in tree form)

6. Coldhands

7. Wun Wun Whatever (I realize this left my undead theme, but maybe Wun Wun could be a wight too) 

Alternate : Someone who could direct the wights (can coldhands? could brynden rivers? if not, an other or something to direct them)

Archived