West World Catch Up!

Jace, Extat

19 minutes ago, polishgenius said:

I mean that Westworld is a show that wants its viewers to turn our brains on and think about it and puzzle out what's going on and as a result people are going to notice more, and sometimes have more issue with, nitpicks and minor flaws than in a less ambitious show.

Well now I agree with that. I do like puzzle story back at Delos very much, not always taken with the narrative process they use to tell the story.

I you want a mind bender of a story watch Mr. Robot, that is very dense show takes paying attention to.

My best example would the TV show Fargo, that is tangled story telling at it's best.

I feel I have a reasonable handle on the show without re-watching season 1.

Within spoiler tags what are some of the things people have picked up, or been refreshed on that they feel will enhance the season 2 experience? Or are people just re-watching because it's such a good show?

I stumbled across this season 1 recap with Jimmi Simpson recently (didn't realize it's a video from August) and was amazed by just how confusing this show could be. I never felt lost during the season, but the recap kind of blew my mind with just how much actually happened in season 1.

IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED SEASON 1, DON'T CLICK ON THE VIDEO UNLESS YOU WANT SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think summarizing what happened over the entirety of Season 1 is overly confusing.  In fact I think it was the perfect amount of twist and non-twist.  Everything made sense, and everything was hinted at in the very first episodes.  My only regret is more Tessa Thompson.

6 hours ago, dmc515 said:

I don't think summarizing what happened over the entirety of Season 1 is overly confusing.  In fact I think it was the perfect amount of twist and non-twist.  Everything made sense, and everything was hinted at in the very first episodes.  My only regret is more Tessa Thompson.

Who's Tessa Thompson? Is she the tech lady? She's adorable!

Or the snake lady? She's so fucking cool!

2 hours ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Who's Tessa Thompson? Is she the tech lady? She's adorable!

Or the snake lady? She's so fucking cool!

Tessa Thompson is Charlotte Hale, the executive bigwig from Delos. The one who calls up the Rodrigo Santoro for sex.

Snake Lady is Armistice, she is a beast.

1 hour ago, dmc515 said:

Yes.  You want her and don't know it yet.  She had sex with a robot cuz she's badass.

I assumed adorable tech lady was Elsie.

#Elsielives

#stubbstoo

1 hour ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

I'd be her host.

Yes. To Tessa, Rodrigo, and the lady who plays Elsie...

eta; to preempt the question, Stubbs is the Other Hemsworth Brother 

Archived