16. February

all swedes are racist

14 minutes ago, dmc515 said:

Looking forward to 17 coming out.  Can't even imagine what 18 will be like, but let's be realistic guys, he's never gonna finish it.

[breaking character] had a customer call once asking about dvds in the “apollo” series; they really liked 18, thought 13 was a little boring, and wanted to see how the other sixteen or so movies were

it took me like 15 full minutes on the phone with them to understand what they wanted

8 minutes ago, unpaid comintern said:

had a customer call once asking about dvds in the “apollo” series; they really liked 18, thought 13 was a little boring, and wanted to see how the other sixteen or so movies were

That sounds awesome.

^^ Puppies Rule!

Year 14 of Animal Planet’s Puppy Bowl arrived with a tweaked format and fetched record demo ratings. The Discovery-owned cable net said today that Puppy Bowl XIV collared a 1.46 rating among adults 25-54 from 3-5 PM ET Sunday, topping previous record set in 2010 by 17%.

...As do bad puns, apparently.  Sorry.

On 2/16/2018 at 11:26 PM, unpaid comintern said:

[breaking character] had a customer call once asking about dvds in the “apollo” series; they really liked 18, thought 13 was a little boring, and wanted to see how the other sixteen or so movies were

it took me like 15 full minutes on the phone with them to understand what they wanted

It was me

Archived