Where is Arys Oakheart?

Angel Eyes

So in the Season 2 episode The Old Gods and the New, Myrcella is sent to Dorne for her betrothal to Trystane Martell, accompanied by a single Kingsguard, Arys Oakheart, as depicted in the book A Clash of Kings. Now I’m wondering what happened to him in the Dorne plot line... 

2 hours ago, Angel Eyes said:

So in the Season 2 episode The Old Gods and the New, Myrcella is sent to Dorne for her betrothal to Trystane Martell, accompanied by a single Kingsguard, Arys Oakheart, as depicted in the book A Clash of Kings. Now I’m wondering what happened to him in the Dorne plot line... 

He’s chilling in the Stormlands with Old Nan, Jhiqui, Jeyne Poole and Sallador Saan 

On 19/02/2018 at 1:56 PM, Angel Eyes said:

He tripped on a bad pussy and broke his neck.

• 3 weeks later...

We don't have information, so we have to make it up:

Maybe Ellaria Sand poisoned him in Season 5 off-screen so he wouldn't be able to protect Myrcella.  He was sick and bedridden the whole season so couldn't take part in any of the action.  After Myrcella's death, he went back to King's Landing to protect Tommen.

We definitely see him on the boat with the princess in Season 2!

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived