[CLOSED - THANK YOU EVERYONE] Online Dissertation Questionnaire on HBO's Game of Thrones and Disability

Hannah Wigley

(Asked for permission from moderator Ran)

Hello all!

An avid GoT fan here (on the third book in ASOIAF too) asking for help. 

My dissertation is about disability and the media. The focus is on the HBO's Game of Thrones and its portrayal of disabled people and how this can impact viewers' opinions.

I'm here to ask you if you would want to contribute to this research by filling in my questionnaire? It should take 7-10 minutes depending on the amount of detail you wish to give and only has 9 questions with a comment section at the end. 

I'm really, really interested to hear what you have to say - the only prerequisite is that you have watched the television series.

Also, I'm interested in doing quick 10/15 minute online interviews on this topic too, these won't take place for at least 2 weeks -  a month. Send me a message or make it known on this thread if you'd be up for this.

Please comment any queries!

Thanks everyone,

Hannah :P

Done it! :)

I won't have any time for the interviews, sorry, but I hope that my responses are worth using.

Good luck with your studies!

The topic you are studying is a really thoughtful one to choose. I know that your hard work will make real positive change. :) 

11 hours ago, Yukle said:

Done it! :)

I won't have any time for the interviews, sorry, but I hope that my responses are worth using.

Good luck with your studies!

The topic you are studying is a really thoughtful one to choose. I know that your hard work will make real positive change. :) 

Thank you so much Yukle, I really appreciate it!

Thanks for your kind words, I hope so too, have a great day :D

Archived