Was CERSEI Joffrey's True Murderer?

HouseRowsdower

23 hours ago, Ferocious Veldt Roarer said:

If you think that nobody has noticed that DMs asked precisely about the age of the victim, and you, for reasons known only to you, redirected to dilution, thus rebuking nobody's argument - I'm afraid you'll be disappointed.

But, if you don't mind, I propose other universal fallback redirects: shoe size. Family name. Coat of arms. Singapore. Just be confident, and we won't notice that we weren't, actually, talking about Singapore at all. ;)

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! 

Well, I'll tap out here because we've pretty much gone through this enough times already, and there is no point in arguing with people who insist that their beliefs outweigh actual facts.

But honestly, fellas, I think we are all getting played here, again. How many times before has some new member dropped in here, started a thread about the PW, and then bail on it so they can sit back and watch the fireworks? Keep going if you want, but I ain't falling for it no more. <_<

1 hour ago, John Suburbs said:

Well, I'll tap out here because we've pretty much gone through this enough times already, and there is no point in arguing with people who insist that their beliefs outweigh actual facts.

Oh thank god

1 hour ago, John Suburbs said:

But honestly, fellas, I think we are all getting played here, again. How many times before has some new member dropped in here, started a thread about the PW, and then bail on it so they can sit back and watch the fireworks? Keep going if you want, but I ain't falling for it no more. <_<

It's only paranoia if someone is out to get you, and I don't recall this being "Enemy of the State"

Archived