Aelor and aelora

One-eyed Misbehavin

What are some possibilities for a royal lady to accidentally kill her brother husband

i do not doubt it was an actual accident as her long grief would indicate it was indeed an accident but it seems so off that she could actually kill him in a situation where both of them have people who dress them and cook for them and you know does everything for the targs

im just drawing blanks sorry 

I think it was a freak accident during sex. If that's the case, it could involve dangerous BDSM stuff, or risky masturbation techniques. The end of David Carradine springs to mind immediately.

But it could also be some sort of mundane accident. The possibilities are endless.

13 minutes ago, Lord Varys said:

I think it was a freak accident during sex. If that's the case, it could involve dangerous BDSM stuff, or risky masturbation techniques. The end of David Carradine springs to mind immediately.

But it could also be some sort of mundane accident. The possibilities are endless.

Sure that certainly fits but if that's true aelora truly had an extremely traumatic life in regards to later being attacked by the rat the hawk and the pig. 

While the possibilities are endless it was also somewhat a deterrent having a royal gaurd and entourage around both of them for many hours every day

28 minutes ago, Vaedys Targaryen said:

Good question; did he die like Myranda Royce's husband and Aelora blames herself for it, or maybe they were shooting arrows for sport and Aelora's accidentally hit Aelora?

Who knows, maybe we will find out in Fire and Blood.

Idk why but I swear I thought about a stray arrow also no idea why but I did

Hopefully we find out in fire and blood :-) 

Archived