Why are there so many songs about Rainbows?

Darth Richard II

[alex jones voice] first they started with bigger and bigger rainrocks to bash anyone with a dissenting opinion, then moved on to controlling the masses with rainslings, rainswords, rainbows and rain guns... now the government has freaking weather weapons they got from the aliens and fluoride in the water to make the fricking frogs gay and weaponized chili that makes me forget my kids names and the family court judges are in on it and [dies of massive coronary]

[alex jones voice] first they started with bigger and bigger rainrocks to bash anyone with a dissenting opinion, then moved on to controlling the masses with rainslings, rainswords, rainbows and rain guns... now the government has freaking weather weapons they got from the aliens and fluoride in the water to make the fricking frogs gay and weaponized chili that makes me forget my kids names and the family court judges are in on it and [dies of massive coronary]

Are you half asleep?/ Do you hear voices?

That's part of what rainbows do.

Rainbows are memories, sweet dream reminders.

What is it you'd like to do?

All of us watching and wishing we'd find it.

I've noticed, you're watching too.

Someday you'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and you.

Archived