NBA 2018 - Soup's on!

Jaime L

4 hours ago, Trebla said:

This Deadspin article goes in HARD on the T-Wolves and has two gifs of D-Rose in which he is mindbogglingly bad.

https://deadspin.com/seriously-what-the-hell-are-the-minnesota-timberwolves-1825387187

The ISO ball problem sounds familiar, the 2015 Bulls had that problem with Butler and Rose taking turns playing hero ball.

Now it's Butler, Teague and Crawford, and Rose wants in. Meanwhile KAT gets no shots even though he's the best player on the team and Wiggins sits dejected in the corner, reduced to the 3 and D role even though he's not good at either. 

I hate you Thibs!  

5 hours ago, IamMe90 said:

The Raptors are currently not choking against Washington. DeRozan put up 37 points last night and looks to be gaining confidence. I think he's at a different point in his development than last year and the choking issue will largely be seen as overplayed. The Cavs are not a great matchup for them though, so that could be an issue. 

It's not just last year. It's been a thing for a while now. I need to see it to believe it.

7 minutes ago, Triskele said:

It's hard to reach any conclusion other than that Portland overachieved in the regular season and is still a long way from being a contender.

Well Portland finished with only one more win than the Pelicans.  And it's all about the matchup.  Holiday is a good defensive guard and Rondo is one of the best.  You limit Lillard and McCollum, there goes Portland's offense.

3 hours ago, Sour Billy Tipton said:

Miami Heat fans continually prove that they are the worst fans in the NBA.  3:30 left in the game and they head for the exits.

What a joke. You could see people just shrugging and leaving instead of cheering. People wwre leaving when it was like an 8 point game! Man, Miami sucks for sports.

Archived