Doran Martell & Petyr Baelish. Are they working together?

I'm a fan of The Order of the Greenhand.  Their latest episode presented a connection between Doran Martell and Petyr Baelish that I find credible.  Tell me what you think.  There's only one room on the Iron Throne and it looks to me like Doran wants to sit one of his children on that throne.  So we have to ask the question, what's in it for Littlefinger?  

6 hours ago, Here's Looking At You, Kid said:

So we have to ask the question, what's in it for Littlefinger?

Apparently nothing. Littlefinger wants power for him (and probably Sansa) and has no use for a Martell on the Iron Throne. With the Martells he would be in the same position he had under Robert and Joffrey, except that (according to the video of The Order of the Green Hand) the Martells don't need Littlefinger's gold, which is his main source of power, that bought him many alliances in the Vale and got him his position in the council (besides Lysa's influence on Jon Arryn) and gets him information as his other source of power.   

There is no hint Littlefinger's and Doran's intentions match. Littlefinger never supported any Targaryens. He never supported Dorne. And Doran with all his caution should know better, than to trust Littlefinger. As said in the video: both are willing to sacrifice everyone. That is not a long-term ally for a cautious man, who has few family left.

The evidence in the video is not convincing either. Doran must not know, that Joffrey will die. Oberyn could also get his trial by combat against Gregor Clegane by poisoning Tywin. He did according to some believers:

And even if Doran got his information about Joffrey's death from Littlefinger, Littlefinger has no Problems to work together and against people at the same time. As example: He worked together with Olenna to kill Joffrey (at least according to himself), while he revealed the Lannisters Olenna's plans to marry Sansa and Willas.

Maybe the following video, that was promised at the end of this video, will enlighten me about the plans, they have together, but till now Littlefinger seems a less likely ally then as example Varys, who could would be a more reliable ally, if Arianne and Aegon VI marry.

17 hours ago, Pekronac de Zyvat said:

Apparently nothing. Littlefinger wants power for him (and probably Sansa) and has no use for a Martell on the Iron Throne.

And I think that's the key behind everything. There's no way Littlefinger would work to place another man up there. And there's no way a guy like Doran, who possess one of the greatest analytical mind of all aSoIaF would buy his tricks or be unaware of them. Even when it comes to just use one another.

Archived