Small Things You Ate

Mr. Chatywin et al.

4 hours ago, Prince of the North said:

I just ate a whole bunch o' trail mix.  It.was.awesome!  Smelled kinda...nutty?  Maybe a bit...salty?  Whatever, I absolutely crushed it!

Dude! Don't sleep with your trail mix!

On 16/03/2018 at 9:06 AM, Tywin et al. said:

Wait a minute, do they not have them down under? 

Nope. We just have chocolate, peanut and crispy. And minis. Sometimes there are seasonal variations, like green, red and white for Christmas but they are just cosmetic changes.

On 3/16/2018 at 11:21 PM, Yukle said:

Nope. We just have chocolate, peanut and crispy. And minis. Sometimes there are seasonal variations, like green, red and white for Christmas but they are just cosmetic changes.

On 3/17/2018 at 5:56 AM, HelenaExMachina said:

^same here. I think maybe the m and m store in Leicester Square stocks pretzel m and ms but we do not speak of that evil place :P 

i ate a raisin this morning. At least I hope it was a raisin.

Jesus! This is horrifying to read. You're being neglected. Make sure to grab a pack whenever you're in a country that has them. Also, I found this gem:

https://www.facebook.com/BringPeanutButterMmsToAustralia/

You can also buy them here:

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/24-x-M-Ms-Peanut-Butter-46-2g/232621815533?hash=item36295736ed:g:mvkAAOSw83taUPg4

Expand your horizons. Eat the delicious Peanut Butter M&Ms!  

On 3/21/2018 at 6:46 PM, HelenaExMachina said:

Well I don’t like peanuts or peanut butter anyway so hard pass thanks :P 

What a horrible existence you must experience. Peanut butter is god. Peanut butter is life! :P

Yeah, I do love peanuts.

I just had a chocolate bar. I do that so rarely. I had Snickers. Who doesn't love them? Snickers or GTFO.

Peanut butter is indeed life.  I’ve developed a well sated addiction to fresh-ground, honey roasted PB from the bulk foods section at a particular grocer near my Momz place.  I buy it by the quart and never ever ever decide to go visit Mom just because I’m running low on PB.

Also, fun fact, it is indeed possible to peel the foil wrap off of mini Reece’s PB cups faster than you can eat them.  It does take practice, though.

Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to share another small snack I've been enjoying at work.  In the morning I put some instant oatmeal in a little ziplock bag with a either slices of banana or blueberries or strawberries.  Then when I get to work I get a coffee and dump the oatmeal and fruit into the coffee.  I don't think I can go back to making oatmeal with plain old boring water again.   

On 3/26/2018 at 7:28 PM, larrytheimp said:

Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to share another small snack I've been enjoying at work.  In the morning I put some instant oatmeal in a little ziplock bag with a either slices of banana or blueberries or strawberries.  Then when I get to work I get a coffee and dump the oatmeal and fruit into the coffee.  I don't think I can go back to making oatmeal with plain old boring water again.   

Best multitasking life hack EVER.  

I ate a boiled egg.

On 3/25/2018 at 4:10 PM, Yukle said:

Yeah, I do love peanuts.

I just had a chocolate bar. I do that so rarely. I had Snickers. Who doesn't love them? Snickers or GTFO.

I don't. Milky Ways are superior in every possible way. 

2 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

I don't. Milky Ways are superior in every possible way. 

Milky Way is filler in a box of actual chocolates worth eating.

3 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Lines have been crossed! 

If a psycho came up to you and said, "Give me a Snickers or I will kill you," and then you give them a Milky Way, don't come crying to me. And you won't be able to because you'll be dead.

Snickers saves lives.

My logic is flawless. QED.

3 hours ago, Yukle said:

If a psycho came up to you and said, "Give me a Snickers or I will kill you," and then you give them a Milky Way, don't come crying to me. And you won't be able to because you'll be dead.

Snickers saves lives.

My logic is flawless. QED.

Indeed. There is only one truth on this. 

Archived